NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

The graphics are awesom-o...Yet that stereotypical next-gen look of vaseline smeared on the screen definately annoys me at times. (For my first next gen console game it's still great though). I've heard people saying if you put the saturation up it looks better. Personally I prefer it when it's lower. (Not too pale though.) I also have the sharpness setting cranked up on my telly so it looks that little bit more defined.

Yeah I kinda thought the same...had to mess about with a few of the settings on my tv to get it to look how I wanted it...It was far too dark at first...

God I just wanna get home and play this...4.15 can't come sooner...

Anyone used the social club much? Just went on the site to link my account but havn't been online with the game yet...

Oh yeah and tapedeck defo try out multiplayer with you tonight! Also see if Takeo is up for it and someone else added me the other night!

How do you make it less dark? Is it something that you change on your TV that you would have to change back for other things?

Press start, go to display.

Then theres brightness, constrast and saturation.

Play with those till they are how you want them. This will only effect the game settings, not your TV.

Sweet, cheers. My biggest complaint was too dark.

Took me 5 minutes to find the entrance to the first gun shop. :blank:

I had like 34 people online last night.

3 weren't playing GTA. They were playing COD4 and GH3xtwo.

Its also like 3 times the amount of people usually online on like a Saturday night.

Im currently stuck on the bike chase mission. Tried it about 5 times. Gonna grab some body armor before my next attempt tonight.

yeah that's a right motherfucker. Tried it this morning and died on the last biker. gah!

Due to me not owning ps360, I have had to kill my interest in this game. At least until i have the monies. But does it live up to the hype so far?

It's better than the hype. Sorry to break it to you.

Was speaking to my friend at work, and he said he just gets in a car at the end, runs em over and then drive by them, so Im gonna do that instead aswell.

Was speaking to my friend at work, and he said he just gets in a car at the end, runs em over and then drive by them, so Im gonna do that instead aswell.

Aaah, the classic GTA tip...run them over in a car :)

I'll be up for some multiplayer tonight...But it wont be till after 11ish (when home).

I managed to connect straight away today (finally) and had a good go of the multiplayer tutorials etc...Looks pretty good.

The TV shows are amazing too :D :D The HALO skit (Republican space rangers) is frickin' priceless and a brilliant cartoon to boot! (It's on the comedy channel) :)

probably a good idea, that. Kinda enjoying the fight in the woods though. Very cool at night.

Ranked matches are full of even more morons than usual. Just started a team deathmatch where the host had used the whole city, but no cars ¬_________¬ wandered around for 5 minutes, seeing nobody and watching all the players get bored and leave, then left myself. Game before that I randomly got disconnected about 2 minutes from the end, even though I think I was winning (what do you press to check score during an online game?)

I love the fact that I'm ill. GTA love will make it all better.

Not too ill to play then :p

I've only just got GTA IV... I hate Royal Mail the lazy bastards!!!

and according to your gamercard you havent even played it yet!!? get on with it!

Mine is still on the way from gameplay.uk

and according to your gamercard you havent even played it yet!!? get on with it!

Mine is still on the way from gameplay.uk

Will do :laughing:

Walk Free and One Man Army Get!

Actually, they're pretty easy to do.

Sat at work right now. I want to play some GTA! I haven't spent a day thinking about wanting to play a game for a while. Must be good!

s0, 360 game: tonight? bout 8:30? oui? oui?

itching to give cops and robbers a proper go.

Sat at work right now. I want to play some GTA! I haven't spent a day thinking about wanting to play a game for a while. Must be good!

same 5 hours to go :mad:

Got 2 1/2 hours before i play this again, still can't believe i got it through the sorting office gates.

I'm able to have an online session tomorrow night or over the weekend if anyone is interested, add me it's jimbob2720

Press start, go to display.

Then theres brightness, constrast and saturation.

Play with those till they are how you want them. This will only effect the game settings, not your TV.

Oh cool! Why didn't i think of that? I've been squinting quite a bit since playing it....

My copy came just a couple of hours ago. I haven't played it yet because I have a presentation for uni tomorrow. Buggercunter. I'll maybe play for an hour or so later once I've finished my mountain of work.

I also have two and a half weeks to do around 4 weeks worth of essays. Damn this release date! Damn it!

:(

Walk Free and One Man Army Get!

Actually, they're pretty easy to do.

Can you get those achievements in both story mode and online free mode?