NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

Shagged Michelle on the 2nd date the whore.

I've done it with her on every single date.

Add another one to the "not letting you online thing":

It just dumps you in your own room when you try to join someone else's room.

I wouldn't even suggest playing darts. I've only tried it once and I got a perfect win - it's stupidly easy.

Have you tried going to those locations in free mode?

Yeh, tried in freemode and party mode.

I have not had any trouble with online play at the moment, me and 2 other friends enjoyed 3 player deathmatch on Airport for a good 3 hours :heh:

Due to me not owning ps360, I have had to kill my interest in this game. At least until i have the monies. But does it live up to the hype so far?

I've done it with her on every single date.

Add another one to the "not letting you online thing":

It just dumps you in your own room when you try to join someone else's room.

That one just happened to me.

I'm getting quite pissed off at it.

The one game I'm looking forward to playing and it does this. Grah.

Waiting for my exams to finish on friday before playing this.

Still got it at midnight though.

Didn't preorder as I like the thrill of the chase.

I went to Asda and the queue was from the cigarette counter to the freezers, ridiculous.

So I drove to Tesco and got it easayyyy.

Loads of queues at GAME too.

Friday is going to be one fun day: Last exam, GTA, Iron Man, Drunkkkkk.

Due to me not owning ps360, I have had to kill my interest in this game. At least until i have the monies. But does it live up to the hype so far?

No, no way does it deserve all the near perfect scores it's been getting.

Had a shitload of fun tonight guys :) lets do this more often

Yep was awesome... ill be up for it again tomorow night

No, no way does it deserve all the near perfect scores it's been getting.

Makes me feel better to hear that thanks : peace:

Yes, it deserves all the near perfect scores it's been getting.

Had a shitload of fun tonight guys :) lets do this more often

Don't run it in :(

Sorry about blowing you up, I didn't know what was going on.

I'd have to agree, it's a very, very good game (like high 8 or a 9) but 10's around the board is a bit much.

I'm loving pretty much everything, my only niggle is the overall slowness of the game, like driving, moving around, shooting.. it feels a little sluggish in comparison to the old ones. Not too keen on corner taking on this either.

This is a game that should be in everyone's collection. Damn right brilliant fun. I can understand all the awesome scores it has been getting.

Kinda crazy how much there is in this game. O_O

lol the NE multiplayer game was fun ^_^ especually when i jumped out of the helicopter and almost fell on top of another guy.

Just saw ten of you online playing gta. I hate you guys so so much.

Still I got to listen to an idiot racist on cod 4.

Yeh I won.

:(

Right, so why do some people on here own both versions of the game? By versions I mean PS3 and XBOX.

I take it you can only play online with friends?? I tried to go online (PS3) and it just wouldn't even connect. I'm all signed up for the PS3 network so I was just left confused.

My PS ID is Tapedeck25 if anyone wants to add me.

first impressions of online; piece of crap. How many different ways does it want to tell me 'screw you, I'm not letting you join. The game doesn't exist but there are people in that room playing, haha'

Yeah I couldn't get on...PS3 version though

I take it you can only play online with friends?? I tried to go online (PS3) and it just wouldn't even connect. I'm all signed up for the PS3 network so I was just left confused.

My PS ID is Tapedeck25 if anyone wants to add me.

I will add you...I have a feeling the servers may have gone down, the mobile would connect to the options when I first tried it but decided I'd do some single player first when I later went back it would not connect.

I have only played the game for about 2 hours so far...and so far I have to say it feels pretty much like every other GTA...but all they all start pretty similar... I don't have a clue how to get around and keep seeing things i want to come back but get lost. One thing you can't have a go at this game about is the looks...looks stunning and has some great animation owing to its new physic engine.

I love all the little touches like the TV...also loved the bowling...although I don't like Michelle so not gonna rush out on anymore dates...

Any PS3 owners up for some games tonight online?>

I had like 34 people online last night.

3 weren't playing GTA. They were playing COD4 and GH3xtwo.

Its also like 3 times the amount of people usually online on like a Saturday night.

Im currently stuck on the bike chase mission. Tried it about 5 times. Gonna grab some body armor before my next attempt tonight.

I dont know what i think about this game.... If you dont look to closley at the screen the graphics look incredible.... Then you look closer and notice the "blur". And they changed the driving >.>

The graphics are awesom-o...Yet that stereotypical next-gen look of vaseline smeared on the screen definately annoys me at times. (For my first next gen console game it's still great though). I've heard people saying if you put the saturation up it looks better. Personally I prefer it when it's lower. (Not too pale though.) I also have the sharpness setting cranked up on my telly so it looks that little bit more defined.

First thing i did was crank up the display settings. It looks far better with a higher constrast and saturation.

I'm enjoying this game so much i actually played it this morning, before work. I haven't done that with a game for quite some time.