NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

I despise you all! ( at least Nintenchris hasn't been online yet to give me the obligatory ironic invite). Should've preordered. Also Mcmad, where did you manage to find a copy?

Got me some HDMI cables. Looks a BILLION times better. Also got 'I am Legend' free with the PS3 so may watch that later (even if I've seen it and don't rate it at all.). Still haven't managed to hail a cab. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK!! GAAAH!! Maybe it has to be unlocked???

I swear I've tried everything known to man.

Pressed L1 whilst walking aound a cab...nothing.

presed L1 standing on the sidewalk...nothing.

Held triangle both before and after L1...nothing.

I'm just seeing how it feels to be drunk in the game, well just about to anyway. Niko is one of them characters which you can attach to and love in a way, unlike previous in-game characters.

How do you call a cab, the button is LB but it doesn't seem to work

I despise you all! ( at least Nintenchris hasn't been online yet to give me the obligatory ironic invite). Should've preordered. Also Mcmad, where did you manage to find a copy?

Dont worry I havent forgot about sending you an invite!

I didnt pre-order I just went to asda this morning

I'm just seeing how it feels to be drunk in the game, well just about to anyway. Niko is one of them characters which you can attach to and love in a way, unlike previous in-game characters.

How do you call a cab, the button is LB but it doesn't seem to work

You HAVE to unlock it !!

You HAVE to unlock it !!

Ah, no wonder it aint working. Cheers.

Anyone managed to work the custom soundtrack feature yet. I got stuff on the HDD and can't seem to make it play without going through the xbox guide

Ah, no wonder it aint working. Cheers.

Anyone managed to work the custom soundtrack feature yet. I got stuff on the HDD and can't seem to make it play without going through the xbox guide

OOOOOO...Is this possible? I've the PS3 version though so wasn't sure. I don't even know how to put MP3's on the HDD yet lol.

EDIT: After some googling it's not there. The 360 version has the ipod feature though...which plays over all cutscenes etc. Shame really.

Anyone up for a game at about 8:30 on Live?

Big N-E game?

I'm game! But i've only just started installing it, literaly about 2 mins ago.

I ain't got any N-Europe guys on my xbox live anybody want to add me?

Don't want to miss out on some crazy forum Hunt the ****.

Got me some HDMI cables. Looks a BILLION times better. Also got 'I am Legend' free with the PS3 so may watch that later (even if I've seen it and don't rate it at all.). Still haven't managed to hail a cab. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK!! GAAAH!! Maybe it has to be unlocked???

I swear I've tried everything known to man.

Pressed L1 whilst walking aound a cab...nothing.

presed L1 standing on the sidewalk...nothing.

Held triangle both before and after L1...nothing.

Once the hint to tell you to call a cab occurs it worked for me. It probably does just get naturally unlocked as you progressed, then it's L1 when near a cab.

Guys, how do you get the bowling/darts etc to work in multiplayer mode? We have been trying for ages with no avail.

And the same with the comedy club etc... Would totally suck if none of them worked online.

Played it for 8 hours straight, 15% complete. Awesome game. It was nice surprise to suddenly hear Ruslana on the radio, love her channel^^'

Is there any point in making friends? I don't remember if it was friendship or respect level I have to raise in order to get bonuses. And do I have to maintain the friendship? Romain keeps calling me every 30 seconds...

Guys, how do you get the bowling/darts etc to work in multiplayer mode? We have been trying for ages with no avail.

I wouldn't even suggest playing darts. I've only tried it once and I got a perfect win - it's stupidly easy.

Have you tried going to those locations in free mode?

Just got the achievement for surviving a 6 star wanted level for five minutes, and I was so close to losing it as well! A chopper spotted me as I was about to leave the circle.

I love how you go flying through the windscreen during a head-on collision. Superb touch.

first impressions of online; piece of crap. How many different ways does it want to tell me 'screw you, I'm not letting you join. The game doesn't exist but there are people in that room playing, haha'

first impressions of online; piece of crap. How many different ways does it want to tell me 'screw you, I'm not letting you join. The game doesn't exist but there are people in that room playing, haha'

"You are unable to connect to this game"

Game shows loading screen, you can hear the voice chat...then:

"You have been disconnected from this game"

"The game no longer exists"

I've joined one game so far and It was the worst online deathmatch ever.

I'm really liking it so far. Never played a GTA properly before so didn't really know what to expect but it's really good so far. Played for about an hour and a half. Damn work tomorrow!

Played for an hour or two and so far I like it. The car handling it s bit weird but I'm sure I just have to get used to it. Its a bit overwhelming at the moment. I'm looking forward to taking my time with it.

I still think I'll be more into MGO just because its only going until the 11th.

Midnight GTAIV sales see stabbing, mugging

Police say one man apparently waiting in line attacked a passerby, while a teenager elsewhere was beaten up for his copy of the game.

By GameSpot

Midnight launches aren't always the gaming industry's proudest moments. The PlayStation 3 release in particular was riddled with launch-related crimes, including a mugging, a store robbery, a launch line hold-up, and a shooting.

Grand Theft Auto IV went on sale in stores around the world at 12:01 a.m. this morning, and already reports of criminal midnight launch madness are starting to filter in. BBC News is reporting on a pair of incidents, with news of a stabbing outside a Gamestation in Croydon and a mugging by another game store in Lancashire.

According to the news service, a 23-year-old man was attacked by a knife-wielding assailant as he passed a line outside the Gamestation. The victim was treated for several stab wounds and has since been released. The attacker, who police said appeared to be waiting in the line of about 50 to 100 people, was not apprehended.

In the mugging, an 18-year-old was robbed of his copy of the game and beaten as he walked home from the store with a friend. The victim was taken to the hospital with a broken jaw and a broken nose.

Police are asking for witnesses in both cases to step forward.

Got this earlier, Done about 7% of it. Shagged Michelle on the 2nd date the whore. Pretty enjoyable at the moment even if the cars handle like ass.