NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

What does it matter?!!

Things like that aren't going to persuade people to buy the game!

Well why not call it New York City then?

Plus in game advertising would also reduce the cost of the game.

Sometimes I think ZeldaFreak only comes here to troll.

No I don't, I just don't see why Rockstar North can't just say its in New York - or maybe they are scared people wouldn't buy it.

Plus in game advertising would also reduce the cost of the game.

No I don't, I just don't see why Rockstar North can't just say its in New York - or maybe they are scared people wouldn't buy it.

Seeing as a lot of kids play GTA, i don't think it'd be a good thing to get into their heads that they a killing people around New York. Tbh it would probably get banned if it was called NY instead of liberty City, seeing as the idea of doing all the usual GTA shit in the real new york is quite tempting :laughing:

Because if they did, the game would probably never get released.

Why can't they just call it NY City, get money from chains like BK for adverts in the game and maybe some real movie posters - sice they are going for realism after all.
Because there's already enough sandpit games based in New York?

Because if they say its New york, people would complain if everything isnt exactly the same.

While if its Liberity City, they can have it 90% New York but change a few cool bits.

exactly ^ i thought that was obvious??? are u a bit slow or something zeldafreak?

No because it wouldn't be banned if you had to stop the scum of new york city as a police officer.

They wouldn't if you actually played as a cop to stop the bad guys though.

They probably still would. If you rad the quotes they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about! :indeed:

No because it wouldn't be banned if you had to stop the scum of new york city as a police officer.
Yeah but you aren't a police officer! You are a criminal!
Yeah but that would have to be some wierd spin-off GTA, which would be very differnet to what the games are actually about!

You do realise the term Grand Theft Auto refers to being a criminal and the stealing of cars! Not very police is it!

They already already made that game, it's called true crime!

Yeah but you aren't a police officer! You are a criminal!

Yeah but that would have to be some wierd spin-off GTA, which would be very differnet to what the games are actually about!

You do realise the term Grand Theft Auto refers to being a criminal and the stealing of cars! Not very police is it!

He cant seem to grasp the basics of.....well anything if Im honest. Im convinced he only comes here to disagree with people.

Sometimes I think ZeldaFreak only comes here to troll.

Noooo, you think?

Hahaha, ooooh god. I mean... hahaha.:laughing:

Well...I think you need to get yourself a copy of True Crime 2. It sounds like your kind of thing. You're a cop. You can do bad stuff AND it's set in New York.

He cant seem to grasp the basics of.....well anything if Im honest. Im convinced he only comes here to disagree with people.

Yeh i agree. He's such a nob.

Totally correct.

sweet when does that issue come out (actual date) and can you get it in UK as i dnt really buy mags so dnno

sweet when does that issue come out (actual date) and can you get it in UK as i dnt really buy mags so dnno

I don't think you will need to worry about getting hold of the mag since as soon as it is out, scans are going to hit the web! :heh:

I don't think you will need to worry about getting hold of the mag since as soon as it is out, scans are going to hit the web! :heh:

Not for an american mag.

Not for an american mag.

Why? Do American mags have some kind of anit-scan magic?:hehe:

Someone, somewhere will scan this mag as soon as it is out.

It seems like they took the safe road of where to set it becuase of the bajillion dollars its taking to make.GTA future would have been a nice intro to next gen

I would love to see GTA London but this NY one looks awesome! I really can't wait. The main character looks really interesting and the vibe of the game seems generally grittier!

Does anyone reckon they have another city they haven't revealed? I wouldn't be to bothered if there weren't but it would be cool!

Flights to Vice City - $300

The thing that strikes me about it, is the new slant the russian will bring to the story telling mechanic. New York meh, can live with it, would have prefered a new place, but if they innovate within the space then I'll have few complaints.