NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

Graphics are miles better than I thought they would be, but still not "amazing". Still nice though. There was no action in the trailer. I wanted to see some gameplay. :(

the best thing that has come out from all this is the following neogaf GIF

lockegtalv7.gif

the best thing that has come out from all this is the following neogaf GIF

lockegtalv7.gif

hahaha, thats cool. Still not seen the trailer.

So no actual gameplay?

Well that sucks...

What do you expect from a first-time teaser trailer?

FIrefox decided to crash on me while trying to get that torrent, torrents always open and save from within opera which is annoying.

Its opened on firefox now, great.

shouldn't be long now.

Awesome! New York looks awesome! I can't wait...although it does look a lot like Saints Row...

It is a shame the trailer is so short!! The water looks awesome!

Meh. Looks no better graphically than say Alan Wake and it looks just like more of the same from what I can gather.

Ok, i've rpoabably over reacted and gone off on a very big high for this.

But other people need to stop going on it at a low. We know nothing of it, except that it's new york, you're a Russian guy. And the graphics looks nice.

Looks really nice. And a lot better than I was expecting, and I'm even yet to watch the 720p version (currently downloading).

Meh. Looks no better graphically than say Alan Wake and it looks just like more of the same from what I can gather.

Alan Wake doesn't exactly include streets buzzing with cars and loads of separate activities for NPC's. Unfair comparison.

just saw it on eurogamer...

Looked pretty cool! New York is a great place to set it in, but i just hope it isn't tooooo big, because that's the reason i disliked GTA:SA so much.

WAIT ONE GODDAMN SECOND!

Does New York have a zoo??

Central Park Zoo..

Seen the trailer, first word that came to mind was bland. At least Saints Row and crackdown for the most part had colour in them GTA 4 just seems very bland from this trailer.

I thought it was going to revolutionise the genre or something but just looks like a dull upgrade. Looks like I won't have to get myself into the series i hate afterall

Central Park Zoo..

Thank you Rockstar! This game cannot fail!

Seen the trailer, first word that came to mind was bland. At least Saints Row and crackdown for the most part had colour in them GTA 4 just seems very bland from this trailer.

The real world is rather bland... you should get out more.