NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

Set it in Hyrule...Seriously though, set it somewhere other than America would be nice!

7 Hours to the trailer guys!!

Very exited about this now. Apparently they've been sending an e-mail to people who subscribe to Rockstar that has the countdown and underneath it says "things will be different". I'm not sure if that makes me happy or nervous.

I want it to still be in America, theres still loads of places they need to set it. I can't wait for this trailer! :)

Crackdown had something so much more in terms of exploration than GTA had and Saints Row pulled off the whole "black guy" thing far better than GTA: SA.

They're gunna have to pull something out of their asses to trump the competition. Then again, this is GTA they can just improve the graphics and the chav idiots will go out and buy the sack of crap. Ah well, atleast they'll hopefully be smart and buy it on the 360 rather than the PS3...

Are you actully crazy?

I'm so happy my mum's off out tonight, otherwise i wouldn't be able to stay up and watch it.

Are you actully crazy?

I wish I could totally understand why you wrote that, and to what part of his comment you were referring to.............although I'm guessing it's the Crackdown comparisons.

4 HOURS 29 MINUTES TO GO!!!

Please be something completely unexpectidly awesome!!

I wish I could totally understand why you wrote that, and to what part of his comment you were referring to.............although I'm guessing it's the Crackdown comparisons.

I'm gonna guess it's the PS3 bit.

4:10 to go.

No way the trailer is out tonight. Ill stay up for it then.

I hope its set in America. All over would be amazing.

Gangs in the Nevada desert. Going Vegas and gambling.

Where can I get said trailer?

London and Tokyo??

I want:

America (possibly Las Vegas/ Nevada)

San Andreas, possibly bigger but not much, size.

More flying vehicles, more planes, maybe fly a Jet!!

None of that bodybuilding-bullshit. But the ability to customize, face, skin colour.

But the traditional gang stuff of the previous games.

I do not want America. Its just so tedious. I wan't something new. Hell I would even settle for it being set in Soviet Russia, just not goddamn America!

Tokyo would be the best. Imagine if they managed the make the game look as good as PGR3. That would be amazing.

u guys are just obsessed with everything thats japanese

Check out the Eternal Sonata thread for more proof of that. Anime styled wankfest for sure...........and generic all the way.

Hoping for a European setting personally with GTA. Maybe Barcelona or London again possibly.

u guys are just obsessed with everything thats japanese, fuck tokyo i wanna understand what my character is sayin and be able to some how relate to him or her... tokyo is good for driving games and nothing else, i dont wanna be no triad...

so do u guys think this gta will take the traditional approach of making u stick with the same character or copy saints row and allow u to create ur own?..

Haha, i really LOLed at the first bit.

Also, if it was tokyo i don't think we'd have the cool gangland thing. It'd be some yakuza shit, and we have enough of that already.

Im quite excited now! I just hope they can cope with the amount of traffic that there gonna get on there site.

Well aslong as it is something new/original, I don't really care!

I've heard:

Possibly Russia (from an inside source)

Or, "evidence suggest" NYC.