N-Europe

Most Wanted Wii Game

Gaijin von Snikbah

What is your most wanted Wii game?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What is your most wanted Wii game?

• Super Mario Galaxy
    • Metroid Prime 3 : Corruption
    • Super Smash Bros Brawl
    • Battalion Wars 2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smash bros thats a must have game for me only thing i want to see are some more characters and info for example the extra features , online play , more characters , will it have a new Adventure mode , and this time a nice storyline in 1 player mode , and i hope that master hand will be gone this time i never liked him as a ending boss

Didn't vote because I can't decide between SMG and BWii 2.

I would have gone with Galaxy as I have yet to be disappointed by a Mario title (yep , even Sunshine) but having thoroughly enjoyed the first Battalion Wars I am really looking forward to this too.

I think I must be the only person who can't get excited by Smash Bros , maybe being online will change by opinion of it.

EDIT - Voted BWii 2 as I noticed it was getting no love.

Metroid does not intrest me at all. I hardly played the Gamecube version's after burchasing them, and the DS version was ok for the first few levels, but did not intrest me afterwards, and I'm a huge First Person Shooter fan too! So my vote goes for Brawl! Great looking game, the best multiplayer ONLINE, and hopefully some great extras and new features.