Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Valentine's day

Whizkid

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you're a nerd doesn't make me one.

what the fuck? i didnt think i was insulting anyone there

I think you single people are just bitter :D

its true:( :nono:

you know why i don't like valentines day?

i do actually, its only 4 days after my birthday and can mar what is otherwise a perfectly fine February week.

Totally forgot i posted this in another thread : -

Valentines day sucks ass, it also sucks ass it's so close to my birthday.

The best thing that happened to me on Feb 14th of any year was last year when i had some really amazing sex.

Valentines day isn't about love, its about cliche and being annoying. It's a time when relationships are usually put under strain and single people feel neglected and stuff. I'm very happy that i have never been in a relationship on valentines day, and as much as i can appreciate a good long relationship i can never see myself ever 'celebrating' this day. I would have to tell the person i was with that "i'm not going to do anything for it other than be normal and see you and you better not buy me anything or do anything OTT or else i'll slap ya "

Thats my 2 cents anywho.

exactly plus being gay doesnt help either.i get upset sometimes

I know this really cool guy who I met through a friend, and his name is Valentine which kind of added to his coolness sort of. I found out today, tomorrow is his birthday which sort of explains his name(he probably told me before, but I was probably drunk too). That is all I have to say on the subject of Valentine's Day.

I don't mind Valentines day as a day for showing the one you love how much you love them. But I hate it how you're obliged to do and buy something. All the stuff about how you have to be romantic and how you have to get her something nice. Plus if I bought my gf something on any other day of the year she would appreciate it a lot more than if I bought it on february the 14th.

I know this really cool guy who I met through a friend, and his name is Valentine which kind of added to his coolness sort of. I found out today, tomorrow is his birthday which sort of explains his name(he probably told me before, but I was probably drunk too). That is all I have to say on the subject of Valentine's Day.

I met somebody in Bulgaria who was born on valentines day and was called Valentino.

I just got my chick her present, me and my friend Ben bought some flat boost (cheap energy drink) from home and bargins so we were buzzing round the strand (shopping centre) like a couple of school kids. Now I'm usually good with presents, but nowhere had the DVD I wanted to get her so we just thought fuck it and bought the funniest thing we could find. ^_^ It was one of those situations were you in stiches laughing for no reason, I ended up buying a pink and red catipillar teddy saying "your my love bug" on it. Nice knowing you guys, I'm dead tommorow! >_<

Weirdly, later that night we went to buy our 'romantic dinner' at ASDA (chicken fajitas!), and God himself gave her a rose and me a yorkie bar. Well ok, he was a church missionary... but I figure that this was a sign that I needn't have to buy her a rose EVER.

I thought it would be unlikely God shopped at Asda.

Im doing nothing on Valentines day (except Uni)...maybe. I dunno, my 'friend' and I arranged to go for a drink because his girlfriend is at uni and he has the week off (otherwise I'd never see him) and I kinda want to, because I ended up spending Valentines day with him last year (because, as I later learnt, his then-girlfriend and him had a huge row a few days before) but im not in the mood to see or talk to anyone right now.

What did he cheat on me!?

I'm here for you...

(seriously, i've got nothing better to do :P).

Anyway, here's a nice quote that gets me through valentines day:

'I don't need a women,

when I've got my left hand,

just a handy tub of vasaline

and a picture of my gran!'

Valentines day is pointless and does make people think that they should have a gf (me included). So im just going to the cinema with other single friends to see Hot Fuzz and not spend 1p on anyone else.

Yup, me too, I'm going to Basingstoke with two mates. I swear, if I see anyone use the popcorn trick I may just bite their member off.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!