Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Should i?

Slaggis

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think were the ones that shoudl grow up fields. The one that let his dog shit on my doorstep should....and you

Now then, you never mentioned 'doorstep' in your previous post, you just said he was walking past your house. Bit of a difference there. But even so, don't report him. That's just not cool. Go round to his house and rough him up a bit, that should sort things.

i was comin home from doctor's this evenin' when this lad from my school who i hate comes past with his dog (past my house) and lets it do a huge shit on the floor.

i ask him to pick it up and got told to "shove it" to which i replied "ejoy your fine arsewipe".

The fine around her for letting your dog fowl is £200. Should i report him and face the punishment from him and his mates at school or leave it????

help!!!:wtf:

How low can you go? Can't you deal with it personally, in the moment? Jesus christ...:nono:

He shouldnt have to clean it up, everybody poo's, and dogs poo anywer they need be.

So you like to see the streets covered in dog poo, making you have to watch every step you take?

Dog poo needs to be cleaned up by the dog owner. Simple as that. And if they don't want to do that then a fine is what they should get.

Be a good neighbour. Bake him a cake from his own dogs turd to apologise for dropping him in it! Add some of you're own if you like...

Simple if his dog shat on your property then you and everyone in your property should shit on his dog.

But if he retaliates to that, then you've got yourself in a messy situation...

im in stitches!

How are they going to fine somebody based on one persons word alone? Not calling you a liar, but it sounds like an easy way for jackasses to screw people over and make claims just to be idiots?
Most people aren't dumb enough to make a false claim, lying to the police or local council to end up with a much bigger fine themselves....

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!