NEurope
Charlie

Are you happy with your Wii?

haha so THATS his problem.You've solved it

no its not, but anyway I can see why some of you love the wii - as it may be your only console. However I only like one game on the system. And that won't change until SSBB and/or mario galaxy comes out.

So while other people like the console because it's their only one, you have a more noble reasoning behind your preference?

Could it be.. and this is far out, I know.. that other people have more than one game they enjoy on the system, thus enjoying the console alot, whilst your limited taste means that you only like that one game and therefore prefer other consoles?

Bar PS3 I have every console imaginable and I still feel the most thrilled about playing on my Wii system. Sure enough I've completed everything I bought for it and I'm now out of titles to play, but I keep getting VC titles and beating my best records on Monkey Ball because I just find it so damn fun to play on. The 360 sits there with Gears of War and whatnot, but I've barely been on it since I got the Wii.

Why is this whole opinions and preference concept so difficult for you to grasp?

Yes but I don't have wireless broadband. Plus could it be I don't like the system and prefer other systems, whilst you enjoy your wii.

Plus could it be I don't like the system and prefer other systems, whilst you enjoy your wii.

Nope it can't.

I kid,I kid.

Yes but I don't have wireless broadband. Plus could it be I don't like the system and prefer other systems, whilst you enjoy your wii.

I'm confused, why do you ask us to accept your opinion when you don't accept ours?

I'm confused, why do you ask us to accept your opinion when you don't accept ours?

Do you read what I right.

You like Wii, right? Fine good for you.

Me personally I don't like wii, which is fine for me.

Do you read what I right.

You like Wii, right? Fine good for you.

Me personally I don't like wii, which is fine for me.

So why are you still coming on here and winding everyone up?

I dont have a problem with you not liking the Wii thats your perogative however your constant moaning about it does grate.

Instead of moaning about the Wii and getting slated for it on here fuck off to another forum and you can slag off the Wii to your hearts content. At the moment you bring nothing constructive to this forum. I just think you like arguements and confrontations - must be that winning personality of yours shining through.

So why are you still coming on here and winding everyone up?

I dont have a problem with you not liking the Wii thats your perogative however your constant moaning about it does grate.

Instead of moaning about the Wii and getting slated for it on here fuck off to another forum and you can slag off the Wii to your hearts content. At the moment you bring nothing constructive to this forum. I just think you like arguements and confrontations - must be that winning personality of yours shining through.

He got banned for being a dickhead, and he came back being trying to be all nice and now has started to annoy a couple of people again.

I don't actually care if you don't like Wii. It means nothing to me what you like. But like has been said, don't whinge about it.

Also don't tell me SSX isn't good compared to Amped 3, because SSX rules all.

Also just because you like one game doesn't translate to "there's only one good game on the system".

The Wii's got a slow few months but by the end of the year I'm going to be drowning in a sea of games.

He got banned for being a dickhead, and he came back being trying to be all nice and now has started to annoy a couple of people again.

I don't actually care if you don't like Wii. It means nothing to me what you like. But like has been said, don't whinge about it.

Also don't tell me SSX isn't good compared to Amped 3, because SSX rules all.

Also just because you like one game doesn't translate to "there's only one good game on the system".

The Wii's got a slow few months but by the end of the year I'm going to be drowning in a sea of games.

I was never banned, infraction points yes but that is all.

Its fact though zelda the only decent game from a graphics/gameplay/story/sound point of view. And yes you will be drowning in a done of games, most of those will be monkey ball/marble maddness style copies, and the others will be ports of games from other systems.

Anyway I am going to view the forums for a while.

See you guys.

Im in love with Wii sports and Red Steel so yeh im happy. The fact I cant play it at uni means when I come home I cant wait, (hmm good way to finish this sentance nope none found), TO PLAY ON MY WII!

From what i've played of the wii so far, it's fun, but there isn't anything that is unique that really stands out for me (and to Zelda freak it seems).

I hope games like Excitetruck and especially Sonic change peoples minds :D

From what i've played of the wii so far, it's fun, but there isn't anything that is unique that really stands out for me (and to Zelda freak it seems).

I'm quite strapped for cash, atm. But, I neeeed Excitetruck. There's others games on the horizon that I fancy as well, but money is my main problem. :(

Both are looking like a fine duo of games! That said, we can be sure that there are some great games on the horizon. On a useless, but still-to-be-told sidenote: I bought F-Zero for GBA today, and strangely enough forgot I don't have a GBA at home right now. Wich means It will be stored for a while.

I neeeed Excitetruck.:(

Ditto

I'm pretty damn happy with my Wii, all told. So far I only have Zelda, Red Steel, but they've both been fab. And I play WiiSports practically every day! Can't wait for things to really get going.

One thing i am happy about is the Wii's financial success, even though im not sure it deserves it.

Maybe in 5 years, Nintendo will see fit to splurge its billions on a system that competes on every level, including graphics and storage

edit-and online multiplayer

One thing that has saved the Wii for me is the VC. Since I finished Zelda in the first week my Wii would have been gathering dust but thanks to the VC and the GC backwards compatability I have been able to play on the machine. I have found though that the Wii control scheme is not for me.

I hardly ever play on Wii Play or Sports and I bought Wario Ware and watched my nephew play on it but I cant be bothered to. The thing is I really cant be bothered to wave around my arms and such to play a game especially when I have just come in from work. I know Nintendo said you dont need to do this but when playing games like Wario Ware and Wii sports you really have to so you can enjoy the game and the controls respond.

Another thing that Im not happy with is the fact that developers are being extremely lazy on the Wii. The machine is supposed to be a powered up Cube so developers should really know the ins and outs of it alraedy but instead we are getting mediocre looking games on it. Now I understand that it is still early days and I dont class myself as a graphics whore but some developers do need to take a step back and look at what they are producing.

I would always have got a Wii regardless due to me being a Nintendo fan but I do crave some traditional style of gameplay which is probably why Im playing on my 360, Cube games and VC. Im hoping that the release of ExciteTruck, Sonic and Eleedees can bring back my love for the Wii itself and not just the extras that it has.

I like my wii, but it's not quite as good as I expected.

The motion sensing controller doesn't seem to work as well as it should. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea and adore wii tennis, it just doesn't feel like the guy on the telly is doing exactly what I am. Next gen, or even next batch of games, might get it right.

I'm also pissed off because the GPU on my wii has gone weird and I need to send it back, delaying my Wario Ware purchase.

I love the Wii and has rekindled my love for home console gaming (like the DS did with gaming in general)

Zelda was incredible and is very close to my favourite game ever. Rayman is awesome, Monkey Ball single player is awesome, Red Steel and CoD3 are flawed but the controls make them so much fun to play, I love play and sports multiplayer, Wario Ware is great fun too, even Madden is a great game.

I havent played a bad game yet!

I dont understand how people cannot like the Wii. I also love the fact its accessible, my girlfriend loves the Wii and we have so much fun together on Rayman and Sports - thats a HUGE plus for Wii. All my mates love the Wii and we have 3 wiis in my house and we're always playing - no other console could compete! And the machines only been out a couple of months!!

People seriously need patience - Excitetuck loks fun, sonic looks awesome, as does SSX and even the dreaded PS2 ports of Scarface and Godfather look great with some good wii mote additions. I think the Wii has started ridiculously strongly and its only getting stronger now 3rd parties have caught on.

With guitar hero coming to Wii my gaming needs are nearly in one white box - if only Konami would release Pro Evo........

PS And I havent even mentioned the awesome extras - VC, Mii's, channels, future demo channels etc.

The Wii WILL take over the world and if you can't see that then thats a shame

I love the Wii and has rekindled my love for home console gaming (like the DS did with gaming in general)

Zelda was incredible and is very close to my favourite game ever. Rayman is awesome, Monkey Ball single player is awesome, Red Steel and CoD3 are flawed but the controls make them so much fun to play, I love play and sports multiplayer, Wario Ware is great fun too, even Madden is a great game.

I havent played a bad game yet!

I dont understand how people cannot like the Wii. I also love the fact its accessible, my girlfriend loves the Wii and we have so much fun together on Rayman and Sports - thats a HUGE plus for Wii. All my mates love the Wii and we have 3 wiis in my house and we're always playing - no other console could compete! And the machines only been out a couple of months!!

People seriously need patience - Excitetuck loks fun, sonic looks awesome, as does SSX and even the dreaded PS2 ports of Scarface and Godfather look great with some good wii mote additions. I think the Wii has started ridiculously strongly and its only getting stronger now 3rd parties have caught on.

With guitar hero coming to Wii my gaming needs are nearly in one white box - if only Konami would release Pro Evo........

PS And I havent even mentioned the awesome extras - VC, Mii's, channels, future demo channels etc.

The Wii WILL take over the world and if you can't see that then thats a shame

Activision never said it was coming out on the wii they said nintendo platforms, which will come out on ds as that was already pre confirmed ages ago, but on the wii - I don't think so

Not played on my Wii for a while now. I've been playing my PS3 and 360 more now. Although Excite Truck will spark my Wii up for a bit, then end up been drowned out when I get Motorstorm on the PS3.

I'm thinking about picking up Kororinpa too. Hopefully will keep me interested a bit longer.

Not played on my Wii for a while now. I've been playing my PS3 and 360 more now. Although Excite Truck will spark my Wii up for a bit, then end up been drowned out when I get Motorstorm on the PS3.

I'm thinking about picking up Kororinpa too. Hopefully will keep me interested a bit longer.

Don't forget sonic and the secret rings! It looks so good :D

I ain't been playing my wii much. Now comes the long game drought in which time I play Okami, FFXII, pokemon and do my exams.

There are games which I really want to play, but don't seen convinced enough to buy them: Warioware and Excite Truck spring to mind.

One thing i am happy about is the Wii's financial success, even though im not sure it deserves it.

Maybe in 5 years, Nintendo will see fit to splurge its billions on a system that competes on every level, including graphics and storage

edit-and online multiplayer

I'm sure they would've done it this time, only they've made a huge issue of why they haven't.

I'm sure they would've done it this time, only they've made a huge issue of why they haven't.

True. ::shrug: Makes me wonder what Nintendo will come up with in 5 years if they decide to stick with their new philosophy