Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Favourite Day of the Week

Stocka

What is it for you?

I'd probably say it's sunday for me. Many people don't like it because it's generally quite quiet and empty feeling, but that's why I like it. It gives me a chance to spend the day in a bit of peace, perhaps go to the countryside and appreciate nature, or just relax and enjoy my own company, and generally escape from all the crap of life (especially in this country).

I kind of like mondays because the start of the week is usually full of promise.

Wednesday.

I only have Politics, and Computing, and then I can go home at break time (11.40) where I then get a couple of precious hours to relax with an empty house, doing what I want. Or if I don't go home, I can just spend the day playing football/poker.

Guest Stefkov

Most probably Sunday day. I just relax and not worry. But then the evening is spent doing about 5 minutes of homework. Which ruins it.

I like Fridays (Not the school bit) but Friday night just makes up for the day. It usually involves a good tea and watching TV. The worst day is Thursdays as i have the most boring lesson aswell as its a pointless day.

Are you secretly me? Because thats what I was going to say :D

Probably Sunday, as it's the only day when I don't have to go to school or work. I also get to sleep till about 11-12 usually, later if my parents aren't home (like today!). Sometimes I do work on a Sunday, but it's only occasionaly, and the work itself isn't that bad or long.

Only thing that might suck about Sundays is if I have a lot of school stuff that needs to be finished on Monday. Oh well, can't have it all.

During the NFL Season , my favourite day is Sunday - this gives me the opportunity to doss on my sofa for 6-9 hours doing nothing but munching pizza , snacks and knocking back bourbon. And yes , I do this every Sunday for those 21 odd weeks.

After the season finishes I have no preference as all the days seem to gel into one another with nothing of highlight to differenciate one from the other.