NEurope
ReZourceman

Whats The Nerdiest Thing You've Done In The Last 24 Hours?

Apart from mentioned binary and argued about a certain company, not much...

Spose this place, because in the last twenty four hours the only other things I've done are read, go the gym and watch tv. Oh and cook and eat.

Study Sociology till 5 am (then fail to wake up at 8 to study more). The only breaks allowed are for internet and some games.

came onto msn as soon as I woke up to see if my friend was on so we could carry on playing a mmorpg together...

woke up at 7am to wait for my delivery of my dslite. the second thing would be replying in this thread.

I watched the tennis on the BBC website during my free period today if that counts as nerdy. Other than that the only thing I've done is come on here.

I guess coming here is pretty nerdilicious.

Instead of getting to bed at a reasonable hour last night I stayed up, messed about on the laptop trying to bluetooth a ringtone to my mobile (that CTU one, just to add extra nerdiness), failed miserable so that subtracts some of my computer nerd qualities so Im gonna have to check the instruction book for the mobile next week. I mean, search for devices, using a Samsung mobile and a Samsung laptop should be a pretty straight forwards caper, no?

Well after that, I watched Muse's Glasto DVD, while putting Zelda stuff from the NOM DVD of yore to my USB.

Exciting? :heh:

Listened to Lemon Jelly this morning and thoroughly confused someone by using the beginning of Ramblin' Man to open a conversation.

"John, you've been on the go ever since you were born and I imagine few people in the world today have travelled as much as you have, now why?"

"eeeeerrrrrr......what?"

Read half of Ichigo 100% manga and 16 volumes of 20th century boy in one afternoon.

spent most of it playing warcraft

That ^

And

Doing Java uni assignment.

Spoke to Letty about members of an online gaming forum, wore a Mario t-shirt to school and got in an argument about bitrate...