NEurope
ReZourceman

Whats The Nerdiest Thing You've Done In The Last 24 Hours?

that's because nobody these days understands 1337sp33ch anymore... get back to the roots! \0/

i guess it's pretty nerdy to understand what Konfucius is saying, or isn't it?

Replace 'nobody' with 'everybody'. 1337 5|34|< i5 /\/0\/\/ 0/\/|_\|/ |_|53|) (ok i'll stop) by kids playing counter strike and being 'leet'.

Anyways wrote a simple ogg player in c++.

One of the patients at work had completed a jigsaw puzzle, and it was still there, every single piece together, next to the box which said it was a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. I thought I'd count the number of pieces across, and down, then realised those numbers would not make 1000, so I proceeded to count each piece to see if they had somehow fleshed out certain pieces by enough somehow that there was 1000 pieces, turns out theres 1008 pieces though, the liars!

I bought a nintendo magazine.

I also de-assembled and assebmled my Metabee figurine.

Originally Posted by Konfucius View Post

I spent the last 8 hours in a pretty dark room doing cad coursework and got a mere B+ for it

Then I went home and did my Analysis homework and changed my MSN title to ping 8r.41.n - no response.

that's because nobody these days understands 1337sp33ch anymore... get back to the roots! \0/

i guess it's pretty nerdy to understand what Konfucius is saying, or isn't it?

haha, nice to see you posting here again...

actually I didn't mean I got no respons though. My title was "ping 8r.41.n - no response" :D

Ahh the kids ruined the beautiful 1337sp33ch we used to use all the time when we were kids :D