N-Europe

Who Shall Rule The World?

solitanze

That and clothes.

QFT

but Fresh and me are just having an orgy :D

The way the gays are taking over this thread it probably won't be long till they take over the world.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!

To quote WoW: BC:- YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!! MWAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Platty, he's the only one old enough :p

Or Flinky, or Rokhed. With Guy as court jester.

Hey I may look as old as Alan Shearer but im not...yet. :heh:

Anyway I vote for The Queen, as I work for her already I may get some freebies like some hot island somewhere renamed El Plattyo or something.

If not I vote rokhed. Beer and crisps for all during his reign.

LOCK THREAD.
Most annoying thing ever.
I will travel the country in an open topped bus handing out family size packs of golden wonder and four packs to everyone personally.
And what about the rest of the world? :heh: Then again make it McCoys or Hula Hoops with various spirits and you've got my vote.

And what about the rest of the world? :heh: Then again make it McCoys or Hula Hoops with various spirits and you've got my vote.

I will be appointing minions to cover the other countries for me, those wishing to receive their beer and crisps from me in person will just have to make the pilgrimage to their overlords homeland.

You what? You seriously make no sense sometimes. Well, you actually make sense sometimes, whilst most of the time not.

I'm swaying, I'm leaning towards rokhed. Though, say the crisps cost 30p each, that's like 4x30=120p. Forget the decent crisps and hand out 12 packets of space raiders and I'm in!

(Yeah, I just used serious math in a non serious thread like a loser, that's cos I'm HARDCORE)

Stocka introduced me to Midna Hentai . . . i am now scared for life and oddly titalated :heh:

Is that what your avatar is about?

Oh and I wasn't voting for you before (Letty all the way), but I definatly won't know. *looks at LastFM* MoS. Really?