NEurope
DanielTimothy

Forum Love

Fantastic. Smart posts, great MSN chats and Liverpool based. And my mums from Birmingham, which is near Liverpool I hear.

Great bloke, with a good opinion. Fellow footie fan

@ant

He's from North of the Boarder, which makes him my fellow countryman, and, judging by his last.fm, he actually likes James Blunt, which makes a nice change...

I actually can't stand him. It's a long story about the last.fm

Edit:

He's got a short name, gotta love short names.

Fresh

A dedicated forumer who has on many occasions made my day!

@ Fresh: He makes great posts, is a fantastic member and Created my Beautiful sig!

And he likes Matt Parkman! :grin:

Edit: Already done Daft but he still remains to be AWESOME! :D

Ohhh, Daft you sweetie.

*I don't normally do this b'cos I think it's sad and a bit geeky but, oh well*

*hugs*

He is one of the best sig makers I know, he always has funny comments even when talking about his aim for a fella. And his sarcastic/ remarks always make me laugh.

Top notch :D Bow down before fresh:bowdown:

Fresh hates me, an to be fair, with good reason. But I actually like him because|

His opinion on sexuality is detailed and interesting.

He's made half the sigs on this forum, and they're bloody good.

He's got a good name.

His arguments are the best on the forum- he always wins. I always steer clear of arguing with him.

The only reason I dislike him is that he's a member of rival group GLA. And down at the JBA headquarters, we will suffice. For now anyway.

Coolness Bear

I don't think I've ever seen any of your posts not contain blinding enthusiasm! Simply put, you rock!

@ Fresh, I appreciate the hug!

Daft!

You look like a fun guy from the photo's you have posted and I love your sig!

Great forum member :D

Fresh

A dedicated forumer who has on many occasions made my day!

While not only named after the incredibly fantastic Daft Punk, Daft has somehow managed to stay on the good side of Fresh. Witty and (mostly) informative posts that show that this valued member isn't in it for the post count.

@ Fresh: He makes great posts, is a fantastic member and Created my Beautiful sig!

And he likes Matt Parkman! :grin:

There are reasons, too many to list, that CB is receiving so many great reviews. I don't think a single member could have a bad thing to say about this member, an example to all new people.

He is one of the best sig makers I know, he always has funny comments even when talking about his aim for a fella. And his sarcastic/ remarks always make me laugh.

Top notch :D Bow down before fresh:bowdown:

Ellmeister alone seems to hold up the gauntlet of sanity, most of the time. an inspirational member who you notice when he isn't around.

Fresh hates me, an to be fair, with good reason. But I actually like him because|

His opinion on sexuality is detailed and interesting.

He's made half the sigs on this forum, and they're bloody good.

He's got a good name.

His arguments are the best on the forum- he always wins. I always steer clear of arguing with him.

The only reason I dislike him is that he's a member of rival group GLA. And down at the JBA headquarters, we will suffice. For now anyway.

I don't hate you at all, I get confused by you, but I don't think you can "hate" someone you have never meet. Aside from that you seem to be the most informed person on here.

Note : Also, wow. I didn't know people thought of me like this. Seriously surprised.

People used to say Dante was the internet.

Methinks he is far nicer than the internet.

Has an interesting sig/avi set...and iz da man....I think? Well he has some authority on here, so double respect !

Lol, I'm no good at this.

Holy bitch-shit! That is a fucking old school avatar! Mad props.

Awesome Videocast thingy!

HobNobs <3 +1 respect for having hobnobs in signature.

She likes dynasty warriors! Clearly makes her awesome.