Emasher

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

had a awesome night :)

last night =

5:30 - 7:30 = down mates having chinese from takeaway, drinking and playing deal or no deal dvd game hehe

7:30 - 12:30 = down measure inn getting wrecked, dancing, met G/Fs parents

12:30 - 1:30 = went to g/fs house (3 houses away from pub :D)

then at 2am caught taxi home

got home bout 2:15 completely wrecked

2:30 - 4:00 - playing texas holdum and splinter cell lol

then bed :)

Turns out the meetup was better than I thought it would be. Had a great time. Glad I didn't stay in now.

I knew you'd see it that way, and I'm glad to hear it too. The party that I went to was pretty cool, I hope everyone had fun last night! For some reason, I feel all good about this year, like something great is gonna happen to me.

My night sucked a bit. the venue the club was in licked an impressive ammount of ass:

shit dance floor- tiny, round and annoying

worse acoustics/ sound- the bad dancefloor was the only place you could hear music properly.

The Cloak Room was a shambles: no staff and no tickets. it rapidly devolved into a horrendous free for all with coats all over the floor and broken hanger rails coming off the walls.

The Bar sucked. thin, nasty pints all night. yay.

Sigh. What a let down.

Went round a friends house and ended up playing Singstar drinking games for most of the end. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been. Then when most people went to be around 2 some of us stayed up and played Buzz. After a few rounds (ie around 4.30) I was pretty tired and actually fell asleep, but still won. Go me.

Had a most excellent night. Got a bit messy, I was very drunk but enjoyed it to the last. The music was good, everyone was in a nice happy mood and the ladies were out in full force :D

Got in around 5:30am and woke up about 2:30pm feeling a bit fragile to say the least.

I haven't gone to sleep yet, might as well wait till later tonight and try and not mess up my sleeping pattern too much. I had a great night, I went to the pub with some of my mates for a few hours, then went on to a small house party till about 2.30am, and then we headed back to my house and chilled out with a few drinks, playing the Wii, and of course, singing away to random songs :) At about 11am this morning we went and bought some food, and cooked an absolutely delicious fry up, we were all shattered but it was still a good laugh. The last of my friends left about an hour ago. It was a real relaxed new years eve for me, I really had a great time.

Had a quality night around a mates house, quite a few people there but some people left early which is a bit sad.

Ending up drinking nearly the whole bottle of skittles vodka (thanks Rummy) myself which probably wasn't the best idea since it's straight vodka, just with a funny taste! I think next time I make it (and I will) I'll leave it longer than 2 days since not all the skittles had dissolved and it was a bit of a mess getting the sugar out!

Went to bed about 5:30 after a bit of playstation, playing SSX Blur is not easy when you're drunk and trying to use a dance mat!

Good times!

Hmmmmm, played a monopoly based drinking game with my friends. I was drinking milk because i don't drink alcohol.

Ended up drinking around 9-10 pints of milk and then throwing up in a toilet. Still, at least i didn't get a hangover!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!