NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Emasher

Your New Years Eve plans

well my family is getting together with friends of ours not incredibly exciting but we'll probably play wii most of the time so i don't really mind.

so whats everybody else doing

Fucking a horse, shaving a cat and having a drink. In that order.

Now that's my kind of New Years!

Honestly though I'm doing nothing.

Been to house parties for the past 5 years so fancied something different. So me and a few of my mates are off to our favourite club in new cross called the venue. It has many floors of different music, the best being the cheesey floor and the indie floor of course.

I cant wait, they have a wham tribute on at 10:30 and it is open till 5am :) Tickets were £35 (usually £12) but it is well worth it as a lot of places in London are charging £50 upwards.

So yeah I will be in there getting wasted and dancing like a fool :D

Going to pub, getting a little drunk (ok, very), make a fool of myself infront of strangers, wake up in 2007, laugh.

Me and 5 friends (well, 3 of us are friends, and then the other 3 are friends...) are going to someone's house. We plan to make a film... and possibly watch House. That is all.

Me and my seven beautiful girlfriends are all going to come around and have a giant Snow White style love session. There will be alcohol and a 50" rear projection HDTV.

Seems there are no houseparties this year, much like last year. So it seems I, along with every other person in Oxford, am hitting a club. Should be fun seeing as I'll probably know a pretty large people going, although this may just be increasing the number of people I can make fool out of myself in front off. Ach, lets just see how the night progresses, it can't get worse then last year where the highlight was dropping a pizza on the floor.

nothing, because it's the most annoying, pointless day of the year.

No way, that honour definately should fall to Valentines Day. (Me bitter, never!)

I am going around a friends house to see in New Year with a few of my mates, But wont be drinking as I have to leave for work at about 4:45am start work at 6am doing a 10 hour shift.

I'm going to a friend's house with my girlfriend. Not really looking to it really cos this friend hasn't really been making an effort to come out with the rest of us. It's been ages since we saw her.

We saw her in town the other week with her girlfriend (as she is a moody lesbian), and they hardly said a word. Remember that Friends episode where Mike and Ross are in the apartment and neither of them really say a word to each other...that was what it was like in town.

This is going to be so amazing.....NOT.

My new years plans are probably going to be me sitting at the PC boredly. I may try to arrange a collection of which ever Halo 2 groupers are around to come on and fire rockets off into the air at midnight.

One of my friends is having a small party at his house so i'll be going to that. Not really looking forward to it all that much though...

I don't know whats happening tonight, either people (family) are coming round my house, for food and 4 player wii matches. Or where going to a pub.

I'm going to a house party in a village near me.

I plan on getting incredibly drunk, but not drunk enough to lose all my coolness. I don't know how, or if, I'm going to go home afterwards. I don't actually know how I'm getting there either, there's one bus today that goes to that village and thats at 4pm.....

So unfortunately I wont be around to clear up you guys mess after all the drunken posting, I'm also going away to my grans for a few days tomorrow, so that'll be fun...

I'm gonna try to not drink too much tonight, not after last night. I'm going to my *breathe in*:

Mum's-boyfriend's-best mate's house. What's cool is they have a new extension, with a big pool table, and an old arcade table (running MAME i believe).

I'm going to a friend's house with my girlfriend. Not really looking to it really cos this friend hasn't really been making an effort to come out with the rest of us. It's been ages since we saw her.

We saw her in town the other week with her girlfriend (as she is a moody lesbian), and they hardly said a word. Remember that Friends episode where Mike and Ross are in the apartment and neither of them really say a word to each other...that was what it was like in town.

This is going to be so amazing.....NOT.

I'm sure it'll all be cool once the drink starts flowing.

I too am going to a house party, I wanted a fresh house party for new years as that what's happened for the last 3 years and they've all been great, but I'm ending up at the same place as I was last year, only this time it's gonna be more of a party than a fathering, should be pretty cool.

Sign in to follow this