Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sfassault_boxart_reduced.jpg

Used, €0 (Actually €5, ran into my grandpa at a flea market, and he bought it for me).

It now occurs to me that I have all the games in the Star Fox series, and I don't even really like Star Fox that much, hmm. The only Star Fox game I really enjoyed was Lylat Wars (N64), and Star Fox Adventures to a certain extent.

It runs terribly slow and the framerate is horrible. If it were a bit more playable, I definitely would. It's probably yet another one of those SNES games that run slower than their US counterparts.

I can play it fine. It also holds a special place for me as its the first video game I can remember playing.

DSCF0001.jpg

£10 for the Pure Pwnage shirt. Add an extra £20 for the DVD/Soundtrack, £11 for the train ticket and £8 for admission and you have yourself a sum of £49. (That's not to mention the food and drink costs.)

Worth every penny.

DSCF0001.jpg

£10 for the Pure Pwnage shirt. Add an extra £20 for the DVD/Soundtrack, £11 for the train ticket and £8 for admission and you have yourself a sum of £49. (That's not to mention the food and drink costs.)

Worth every penny.

God I hate t shirts like this. Just not my cup of tea at all.

YES YES YES! I won an 80GB ipod from Coke! I did buy 24 500ml bottles of coke, bvut it was worth it, and I also won over 20 songs. That makes me the third person from N-Europe to win won, after Takeo Miyazaki and thirtynine., I think. YES YES YES YES!

Apparently it has a Coke engraving on the back too.

YES YES YES! I won an 80GB ipod from Coke! I did buy 24 500ml bottles of coke, bvut it was worth it, and I also won over 20 songs. That makes me the third person from N-Europe to win won, after Takeo Miyazaki and thirtynine., I think. YES YES YES YES!

Apparently it has a Coke engraving on the back too.

Moria won one m8.

Grats on the Ipod, whatcha got to do with those anyway? jsut buy a coke and enter a code?

my buys for today for myself

41voZKt4u1L.jpg

^ It's awsome and he's sat next to my Darth Tater

n146932.jpg

^ Saw this for 4.9 at wollies so i thought why not, was tempted to get fruit Baskets 1 as well (Buy one get the other half price) I should have actully ><

and For my girlfriend for her birthday

BonJoviLostHighway1.jpg

Just got to wait for her copy of Potter to come (and my own)

Regarding the coke promotion, I know that after you enter the code you have to wait for the countdown to see if you win. But for the ipod hourly draws do you ahve to wait on the site aswell or do they send it regardless of you being on the site?

Also how any can you enter a day ?

Regarding the coke promotion, I know that after you enter the code you have to wait for the countdown to see if you win. But for the ipod hourly draws do you ahve to wait on the site aswell or do they send it regardless of you being on the site?

Also how any can you enter a day ?

They'll email you if you've won and send nothing if you haven't. You can enter as many as you like.

boxart_us_metroid-prime-hunters.jpg

£10 eBay - Why not?! Sold it ages ago, buying it so i have a full Metroid Prime Set lol

It probably would've been worth waiting up (or getting up) at 5 in the morning. The chances are not as many people would be entering them at those hours.

I tried that, i entered in 20+ 500ml Codes which are worth 2 entries into both draws. Got a fuck tonne of iTunes songs, and not a single iPod despite entering them all in at 3am on a wednesday :( Luck just wasnt with me.

Promotion ends in a week or so too. . . Looks like i'll have to make do with my 30GB one until the new iPods come out.

Wow, so so far N-Europe has won 4 - either that's good luck or we drink too much Coke.

I haven't won one yet either, just tried hard a couple weeks ago to try and get one. I think i hade over 40 free itunes songs, i have about 20 of them left.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!