Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

These arrived today:

5968453x.jpg

£16.99 4GB Itronics II MP3 player. Something cheap to last me till I get a phone upgrade, and hopefully the IPhone.

Oh and this too:

1102677x.jpg

£14.99 Needed to help with my fitness regime. And to keep me focused on my work.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Headphones are rocking Deathjam :D. That green works for me!

Well, now that earphones have been brought up, it's not a purchase, but rather a breakdown

Mirage_270x270.jpg

So annoyed. one of the ear phones stopped working on the way to work! And I love these earphones too :(. They have sentimental value

Headphones are rocking Deathjam :D. That green works for me!

Well, now that earphones have been brought up, it's not a purchase, but rather a breakdown

Mirage_270x270.jpg

So annoyed. one of the ear phones stopped working on the way to work! And I love these earphones too :(. They have sentimental value

Thanks man :) I hate it when beloved earphones break as these ones did

587403x.jpg

The plastic bit just before one of the earphones just broke off, making that one just dangle. Was pretty cut up so bought the ones mentioned in my previous post as a tasty replacement and really impressed by the sound quality. Totally eclipses what came before.

I'm not sure yet, I'm not that far into the story. :) It took me a while for me to get through the preface and introduction :p

I'll keep you posted though. ^____^ I'm reading more at the moment. :D

Good good, add me on some social networking site or msn/aim. I'm not always around on here these days, as you may have guessed.

Good good, add me on some social networking site or msn/aim. I'm not always around on here these days, as you may have guessed.

I have just noticed this. :) I'll add you on msn. :D

S CLUB 7'S BEST ALBUM :D:D:D

Or on par with Sunshine.

People....don't shoot me :(

I used to like it back in the day. :grin: and it was good. I thought for 50p you can't go wrong really! ^____^

I'm in the mood for 90's music this week!

logitech-clearchat-pc-wireless-headset.jpg

Logitech Wireless Clearchat!

50 with 5 quid off voucher!!

fantastic purchase for my long gaming sessions of wow and TF2 when i want to get a drink I jsut walk downstairs while still talking!! AND it mutes when i lift the boom up! genius!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!