Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

xbox_steelbattalionex.jpg

Just won this on ebay and am pretty proud. Watched my lead on the bid like a hawk for the last 2 days.

EDIT: Just realised I have nowhere to put it and my mum is gonna be so pissed when it arrives and she has to receive and find a place for it because im at uni. Oh well I warned her in advance of what I was doing. Ah i love the way ebay makes the dreams of when I was a kid come true. :P

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wiifitjapan.jpg

Btw, Steel Battlion is a fucking hardcore game. Like, the most hardcore simulation in all of creation.

LOL yeah I read how if you turn around too quickly you crash and burn. If your machine overheats, your operating system stalls and needs to be rebooted meaning you are open to attack and can crash and burn. And during this crash and burn, if you don't eject from the pod, you lose all save data and have to start from the beginning lol! I am quite looking forward to this.

Guest Jordan

Yeah, i dunno if the online still works. I know the second game was totally persistant but they never released it outside of Japan.

Its just damn funny how you can lose hundreds of hours worth of gameplay in less than a minute.

I only have an xbox so I don't think I can go online. And I think the servers for the second game were closed. Dunno if I should go into this game all cautious, or just play it as I normally would with the crash and burn factor just at the back of my head. hmm actually cautious is my natural style.

Also got these so I have a lot of distractions till smash bros arrives. Good year!

box-l.jpg

9231_mario_kart_wii-orig.png

1198073147.jpg

And while looking for box art for mario kart wii, i found this which looks epic but im sure is sadly fake.

7408-orig.jpg

A new Jacket and Gloves for mah bike. Which is my first "Brand new" motorcycle. Price of motorcycle $13560, passing cars at fast speeds while they eat mah dust; Priceless :heh: :awesome:

xbox_steelbattalionex.jpg

Just won this on ebay and am pretty proud. Watched my lead on the bid like a hawk for the last 2 days.

That is sssoooo awesome. Would you happen to know if the Flight sticks for Ace Combat 6 are usable for other games, say like Armored Core 4?

A new Jacket and Gloves for mah bike. Which is my first "Brand new" motorcycle. Price of motorcycle $13560, passing cars at fast speeds while they eat mah dust; Priceless :heh: :awesome:

That is sssoooo awesome. Would you happen to know if the Flight sticks for Ace Combat 6 are usable for other games, say like Armored Core 4?

THat would be such an awesome thing if it was to work, but having played most of the armoured core games on the ps2, i think i can safely say that if the developers wanted you to not get crab hands and arthiritis from playing their game, they would have made the controls easier in the first place. So I doubt that the sticks work. I don't know though.

THat would be such an awesome thing if it was to work, but having played most of the armoured core games on the ps2, i think i can safely say that if the developers wanted you to not get crab hands and arthiritis from playing their game, they would have made the controls easier in the first place. So I doubt that the sticks work. I don't know though.

Damn, oh well. I just didn't want to spend so much money on them and then have them not work. :(

I just bought a russian gasmaks:

russaingasmaskzg1.jpg

Nice.

Looks like something Rokhed would buy.

Not my style.

14035.jpg

This reminds me of him more though :smile:

Even less so, pink and fluffy is more my thing.

125226993_o.jpg

Hopefully my offer of $140 will be accepted on this, find out about 5 am.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!