N-Europe

Stocka

Guest Stefkov
i wanna order from there but theres just no way i can trust them to get it to me for release

Don't much care if I get it day of release or day after release. Free stuff is better than a day early.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really bad with razor blades, they cost so much so i just never bother changing them. Shaving with blunt blades, it's what real men do!

No it's not, it's just stupid.

I shave without shaving foam i'm that hardcore.

Once your hair thickens you really should use foam (gel is even better) other wise you get rashs/burns and that really is not sexy.

Guest Jordan
No it's not, it's just stupid.

Once your hair thickens you really should use foam (gel is even better) other wise you get rashs/burns and that really is not sexy.

I get a little bit of razor burn, but nothing that bad unless i look straight up. Besides due to having black hair i have a constant stubble even if i've just shaved. It sucks T_T.

I get a little bit of razor burn, but nothing that bad unless i look straight up. Besides due to having black hair i have a constant stubble even if i've just shaved. It sucks T_T.

Lol, same. Do you go with or against the grain?

Guest Jordan
I once ordered a Classic Controller from them. After four months it hadn't been sent out, so I cancelled and got next day delivery with Amazon. The lesson is: never use HMV if you want something quick.

By the sounds of that, it seems you shouldn't order HMV if you actually want anything.

Guest Stefkov

Well I've ordered House twice from them, now a third time. And a few things in the past, apart from not accepting my gorram card a few times they've been fine for me.

In the end it's a learning curve, free stuff for a little wait.

Aww! That Link is Super Cute! :heart:

I purchased This awesome T-shirt from Eenuh!!! :grin: (This picture on a white T-shirt :))

910089-1-cupcake-shirt.jpg

I can't wait for it to Arrive! :yay: I'm super excited :bouncy:

Haha, I'm super excited as well! Want to know what the quality is like. =D

Thanks again for buying it by the way! ^______^