Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

parlament can go to hell for all i care, the banning of samurai swords was unnecicary and just passed to make them look busy.

...and there I was thinking they were being banned for being big muther-fucking swords.

Silly me! :indeed:

Today, I bought a rather yummy chicken and bacon sandwich. Thanks Mr. Sainsbury! :smile:

2562-1.jpg

Final volume of one of the most beautiful things I've ever read.

camera.jpg

Wasn't really intending to buy it, but for 14£ doesn't seem a bad deal.

halo3limited_proper.jpg

I finally found a version that's not scratched! And 20 € cheaper! It's a miracle!

51RNGPMS4XL._AA280_.jpg

Found it cheap

njo4.jpg

Star Wars <3

Wallet = ;_;

Just got myself a 32gb iPod touch!!

touch-ipod.jpg

and let me tell you its teh shiznit!!

I got all 20gb of my music on there! With the complete season 6 of scrubs few episodes of baccano! and a bunch of Warcraft ebooks. Waiting to be watched/ read.

Thats if i can get off the internet on it! browsing facebook / streaming music / watching torchwood/ chatting on msn!!!

Best purchase I have made in a while? I think so!!

Guest Jordan
not to, like, piss on the parade, but other mp3 players that aren't made by Apple are way better value.

Corrected for truth...

ha.

Well I was assuming he'd buy an ipod anyway.

to be honest though, there are better value players, but alot of them are fugly, and I really like the ipod software- so I'd buy one myself if I had the green. As it is, my wordly wealth is earmarked for a new pc next month so it's not an option anyway.

Guest Stefkov

Are those ear plug things?

Someone I know has some plugs in his ears with holes through them. A mate put a paper aeroplane through it and pulled the plane out, pulling the plug with it. Man that was a funny lesson.

Yes though not many people actually stretch their ears properly which drives me up the wall >.<

It takes roughly 4-6weeks between each stretch but for some odd reason people have got it in their heads that a week after having their ears pierced they can shove a 10mm plug through their ear...>_>

Corrected for truth...

Transalted for the real truth.

I dont buy Ipods as i think that being different makes me better than everyon. Then everytime someone says they got an Ipod i must say i have another brand of MP3 player to make myself feel good.

Guest Jordan
Transalted for the real truth.

I dont buy Ipods as i think that being different makes me better than everyon. Then everytime someone says they got an Ipod i must say i have another brand of MP3 player to make myself feel good.

Yeah... keep thinking that.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!