N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou Owen =], I'm pretty upset with it, I have a big dislike for my ears and like them covered...and when a hairdresser doesn't listen to you it make you want to cry.

Hair grows though, so not too bad.

There's nothing wrong with your ears, you look extremely 'individual' actually and thats cool in my eyes! : peace:

Seriously, if i was paying £26 for a haircut and the hairdresser wasn't listening to me, they would know about it! lol! I pay £7 for mine and i was really pleased with how it come out! It looked pretty much identical to the Brendon Urie (Panic! At the Disco, lead singer) picture i took in there, which i was extremely surprised about, as it's more of a 'old' peoples hairdressers! Thankfully the woman who cuts my hair is pretty cool and much younger!

I'm so obsessed with my hair, lol.

EDIT: Don't take offence from this, as the hair really suits you, seriously, but mine looks a little similar to yours! I have long sides and longish fringe, with it slightly shorter on top!

Going for the emo look or something nightwolf?

And you wonder why I dislike you :indeed: . Thanks Owen, its the look I actually like, I'd just prefer my ears not to be on show ^.^

I may get it dyed bright red soon just for fun. But th comments from both you and raining are loverly. :) Yeah I;m abit iffy about whether my parents will say anything, but with lobe piercings I think they've already seen...I think I'll be ok.

And you wonder why I dislike you :indeed: . Thanks Owen, its the look I actually like, I'd just prefer my ears not to be on show ^.^

I may get it dyed bright red soon just for fun. But th comments from both you and raining are loverly. :) Yeah I;m abit iffy about whether my parents will say anything, but with lobe piercings I think they've already seen...I think I'll be ok.

:blank:

Im sorry, but thats what it looks like.

Guest Stefkov
nah raining_rain thats what bothers me, not to mention three piercings on my ears that are now on show that my parents didnt know about...whoops.

I just got a random womans face pop into my head, eyes wide open pointing at your ears. Just with a massive shocked face and a trembling finger due to pointing too much. I don't know why though.

I just got a random womans face pop into my head, eyes wide open pointing at your ears. Just with a massive shocked face and a trembling finger due to pointing too much. I don't know why though.

haha you'd be surprised...though with two fat rings in the side of my ear that people don't normally have...-.-

I get the most irratating comments on buses.

My list of purchases so far this year

. Death note manga vol 1,2 and 3 - £16 in total

. Dbz manga volume 24- £5

. Friends season 2 - £12.00

. Family guy season 2 - £11.00

. Dragon Ball Z Budokai tenkaichi 3 wii- £30.00

. Dragon Ball Z Trunks/Bardock double feature DVD £.18.00 (Imported dvd)

. Wii freeloader - not yet arrived - £10

. Imported smash brothers brawl - Not yet arrived - £29.50

i just bought some primer and spray piant for my car. I am sick of having a multicoloured car!

plus it looks so awfull at the moment i would really struggle to make it worse than it is now!

Guest Stefkov
£17.99, pretty good price.

That's a really good price. It's a good game. It got a bit boring for me though. I was probably near the end aswell.

That's a really good price. It's a good game. It got a bit boring for me though. I was probably near the end aswell.

I get bored of games pretty esily so I normally have 2 or 3 at that I switch between. Is the online any good on this?