Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flights to Thailand. I'm sure the real flight will be more realistic looking!

I'm going for a month with 7 of my friends in June, I can't wait.

I did the same thing last year with 3 other friends. Where you going exactly? Whats your plan?

I did the same thing last year with 3 other friends. Where you going exactly? Whats your plan?

We're flying to Bangkok, going to spend a few days there, check out some of the markets, temples and so on, maybe go out to Tiger Temple outside Bangkok. Then I think we'll head north to Chiang Mai and spend a few days travelling around the north, before heading down to Pattaya and then continuing south and seeing some of the islands. Unfortunately because of the dates we miss both full moon parties. I'm so excited about it already, still got 4 months to wait!

Did you enjoy yourself last year? Any suggestions?

We're flying to Bangkok, going to spend a few days there, check out some of the markets, temples and so on, maybe go out to Tiger Temple outside Bangkok. Then I think we'll head north to Chiang Mai and spend a few days travelling around the north, before heading down to Pattaya and then continuing south and seeing some of the islands. Unfortunately because of the dates we miss both full moon parties. I'm so excited about it already, still got 4 months to wait!

Did you enjoy yourself last year? Any suggestions?

Haha! I did almost exactly the same! Its a solid plan but I though Chiang Mai was pretty dull so we only stayed one night to check out the midnight bizarre. I recommend you catch a bus from Chiang Mai and go to Pai, its about 2 hours away, and there you should definitely do on of those 3 day rafting and hiking trips through the jungle. If you decide to go, I'll tell you a wicked one to go one which has an awesome tour guide called Danny.

Instead of going to Pattaya, which I passed by very briefly, we took a flight (around £25) all the way down to Phuket which was great but REALLY RIDICULOUSLY touristy. Its a great place because if you get bored, I'd already drunk quite enough by this point in the trip, you can just jump on a boat. We went to Phi Phi Island which is right next to Maya Bay where the filmed The Beach, it is a stunning beach.

I had a great time and it was awesome doing all the cultural stuff and the 3 day hiking trip through the jungle and then end it with a week on the beach.

Remember to get your jabs in advance, you can't really pop in a couple days before you go. If you go into the jungle take some malaria tablets...even though I didn't. Also remember to take sun-cream if you are in the jungle.

Watch out for people ripping you off. They know they are doing it and its normally a light hearted attempt.

I can't really comment on accommodation since I have a few Thai friends who are conveniently located across Thailand so I just stayed with them.

This might sound weird but take a book or two because when you are around your friends for that long, no matter how well you get on, a book will give you a break.

I can't really think of anything else but if you have any questions shoot me a PM!

Hadn't bought something in a while so I went to the mall today.

934017x.jpg

18 GBP

1094248x.jpg

18 GBP

Wasn't looking for something I have already seen, but they were the only series I could find in the price range I was looking for, and I have always been a little interested in the deleted scenes and I love bloopers/gag reels.

138737m.jpg

2996298m.jpg

Both for 13 GBP together.

745083m.jpg

4.99 GBP

Was looking for a picture for Funky Dory when I found this on Play.

173198m.jpg

0.89 GBP(shipping 1.79 :P)

720033m.jpg

5.99 GBP

Was looking for two more CDs on Play to get the three for 10 GBP but I didn't find anyone so bought the two above.

Pants for about 18 GBP and a belt for 8 or so.

Hadn't bought something in a while so I went to the mall today.

934017x.jpg

18 GBP

1094248x.jpg

18 GBP

Wasn't looking for something I have already seen, but they were the only series I could find in the price range I was looking for, and I have always been a little interested in the deleted scenes and I love bloopers/gag reels.

138737m.jpg

2996298m.jpg

Both for 13 GBP together.

745083m.jpg

4.99 GBP

Was looking for a picture for Funky Dory when I found this on Play.

173198m.jpg

0.89 GBP(shipping 1.79 :P)

720033m.jpg

5.99 GBP

Was looking for two more CDs on Play to get the three for 10 GBP but I didn't find anyone so bought the two above.

Pants for about 18 GBP and a belt for 8 or so.

I'm not even gonna say anything about lost, but you have the worst taste possible, Tales! :wtf:

I got these today. It's so weird having glasses...they cost me £52. (NHS voucher took them down from £150 or so).

DSC00232.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

(My cat loves attention :P)

And this..this is special. It cost me £40 from Songbird Ocarina, and I've promised myself I'd buy one as soon as I got a part time job. Now I do, and my ocarina arrived on Saturday morning. :D

DSC00210.jpg

And yes..I can play the OoT songs on it n_n

And this..this is special. It cost me £40 from Songbird Ocarina, and I've promised myself I'd buy one as soon as I got a part time job. Now I do, and my ocarina arrived on Saturday morning. :D

DSC00210.jpg

And yes..I can play the OoT songs on it n_n

I have one of those... they're cool. They do the song of time really well.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!