Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These just arrived for my ears, quite small atm (2.4mm)

plugs_acrylic_00g.jpg

The light blue

and these, both items are tiny because my ears aren't too big but I want more colours :yay:

green.jpg

Woah, those are cool. I sometimes where black dummy gauges, been looking for other colours but the best ones on eBay are all from Thailand. :/

Lush is amazing, shame I can't use the bath bombs :indeed:

i have a friend who's addicted to lush stuff - last time we went to oxford together she spent £60 in there O___o she was seriously considering spending £30 on a little tub of moisturiser ~ when she asked me for advice all i could say was "i buy a £2 bottle of moisturiser and it lasts me 2 months... what do you think?"

this same friend had a glittery bath bomb from lush for christmas a few years back and made the mistake of using the WHOLE THING in one bath... she came out caked in glitter and said she had to hoover herself clean :shakehead:indeed:

the only thing i've spent money on recently has been a bottle of ribena O__o

my friend buys it for the "not tested on animals" side of things ~ but i guess she's paying all the extra for the "handmade" aspect - i dont much liek the idea of animal testing either, sainsbury's own brand moisturiser isn't tested on animals, nor is it £30... win/win :grin:

My girlfriend used to work in the Lush shop in Bluewater :)

My girlfriend works in Lush in Sheffield ^_^ they get 50% off... which is nice. When she worked over Christmas she got about £400 just doing temp-type hours. £60 of that was bonus! They get an extra £1/hour every time they go over the estimate for the day by a certain amount (which can keep racking up to +£2/3 etc). That shop must be raking it in if they can afford to do that for their staff.

Anyway I like a lot of their stuff but most of it's very girly. Smells nice though. Bob soap is awesome. Plus it's all planet-friendly. Having a Lush employee girlfriend means I know far more about bath bomb 'ballistics', soaps, face masks and moisturisers (holy crap I had no idea how to spell that) than any non-staff male ever should I think :heh:

My most recent purchase was this, by way of pre-order:

333237ps.gif

edit: nightwolf: flesh plugs are cool.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!