N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well my brother has just been on vacation in thailand.. and bought me this..

i just asked for any manga figurine... love the "school girl".. and i can assure you that the Tetris game is 100 percent illegal.. I think its probably harder getting a legal game down there than illegal

tatalr6.th.jpg

Bought lots of things for work, as I might start wearing formal clothes when I run shifts:

83F01PWHT_large.jpg

83B09PRED_large.jpg

£10 each, both XXS. I ordered a black one ages ago and finally tried it on this morning and liked it, so ordered two more.

83T79NBLK_normal.jpg

£10. Emo tie is win.

88D20PGRY_normal.jpg

Similar anyway. Grey formal trousers. £5

home2.gifwatch_face.jpg

£10 airtime.

well my brother has just been on vacation in thailand.. and bought me this..

i just asked for any manga figurine... love the "school girl".. and i can assure you that the Tetris game is 100 percent illegal.. I think its probably harder getting a legal game down there than illegal

tatalr6.th.jpg

That school girl you were talking about her name is rukia she is from bleach

Guest Stefkov

Another Greys Anatomy fan? I like that show. I didnt watcht he first series but the second one had me hooked, its finished now though.

Bit of a DVD splurge:

Nip/Tuck S1, S2 and S3

Bitch I want that (well except 2 as I have it). Gotten back into it. Also want to write an analysis regarding feminism and that show.

Where do you get all your sodding money?

Bitch I want that (well except 2 as I have it). Gotten back into it. Also want to write an analysis regarding feminism and that show.

Where do you get all your sodding money?

I work a hell of a lot and tend to shovel money away.

I've always meant to watch Greys Anatomy, so when I saw the DVD for just £17.99, I though why not. Apprently the 2nd season is out on DVD, no where seems to have it.

I stopped watching Nip/Tuck after season 1, it's always been a pretty original program, So I hope the later seasons are no different.

I caught the pilot of Robin Hood and quite liked it, no idea what the rest is like, end of the day, another one for the collection.

Guest Stefkov
I've always meant to watch Greys Anatomy, so when I saw the DVD for just £17.99, I though why not. Apprently the 2nd season is out on DVD, no where seems to have it.

Season 2's only just finished on English TV last Thursday, so I dont think it will be in shops already.

I work a hell of a lot and tend to shovel money away.

I stopped watching Nip/Tuck after season 1, it's always been a pretty original program, So I hope the later seasons are no different.

So do I. Stupid uni stealing all my money.

Season Three is a bit meh in places, well the main storyline...you'll see. Season Four is back on track though :D

£40ish import from America for Series 2 Uncut. Possibly even cheaper if you search more than I did.

I bought a bedside table, so I can shove my lamp on it. Means I can now read books in bed. :)

Also bought another shirt from Topman. It's the one I wanted a few weeks ago, but they only had it in medium. Now, they have it in small. So, tis mine. :)

Bet you didnt beat mine, £8 with 3 shelfs.

Bargin!