Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always find Ipod earphones really uncomfortable, had to go back to my old MP3 players headphones when I got my Ipod.

The old style were pretty uncomfortable, but I find the new style fit well, apart from when the grey bit round the edge comes off, that gets really uncomfortable. That happened to the ones that were replaced. Depends on the shape of your ears I suppose.

killbill_disc1.jpg

€5

1700625027654040_0.jpg

€5

Bargains if you ask me.

Oh, and I also will be getting the 300 dvd soon, for just €5 as well. Another great bargain! This woman came up to me in town, she wanted me to subscribe to a member card for some book/cd/dvd store. I wasn't really that interested, but when she said I'd get a DVD for just €5 I became interested. She showed me a list, and I of course picked 300. I'll cancel the subscription as soon as I have the DVD, I don't need a shitty member card for a store that's not even in our town. And I checked their websites, everything is insanely pricey. Hey, at least I got 300 on the cheap!

RUGBY TILL I DIE!!!

(Just for the record Motion, that light hearted phrase you just witnessed will never be used again by me)

I would immortalise that in my sig but even I'm not that cruel. You should watch a game or two of the world cup, England's first game on sat'dee.:yay:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!