Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

andy-parsons-2004-february.jpg

2 tickets to see the hillarious Andy Parsons in November. :bouncy:

GNOME MAN

He has got to be the worst comedian of all time. He has the worst timing ever and his jokes are so terrible. Plus he looks like a gnome.

I watch Mock the Week sometimes because I find it hilarious how awful a comedian he is.

Ross Noble and Bill Bailey are where its at, stand up wise.

GNOME MAN

He has got to be the worst comedian of all time. He has the worst timing ever and his jokes are so terrible. Plus he looks like a gnome.

I watch Mock the Week sometimes because I find it hilarious how awful a comedian he is.

Totally agree, I can't stand him sometimes.

andy-parsons-2004-february.jpg

2 tickets to see the hillarious Andy Parsons in November. :bouncy:

GNOME MAN

Lol, i know what you meen. He can drag things on abit with his punch lines, overall i find him ok.

The other guy off mock the week "Frankie" is also on tour, 2 days after him on stage. I like him.

Billy Connolly is on aswell but he's sold out :(

cmsc4ea.jpg

2 tickets to see Marcus Brigstocke in October! :yay:

I am in the front row for both performances too! Wooo! :yay::bouncy:

Oh wow, lucky you! I have only seen one show of his, appearing as a guest in Jack Dee's tour, but I found it hilarious :D. If you don't mind, how much and where for? =P

You talk about Andy Parsons being rubbish on Mock The Week.

What the hell? Gina Yashere is on that sometimes and she is shit!

Andy Parsons is a fucking class comedian, he is the only comedian who has the high regard of actually making yours truly wet himself with laughter.

Anyway, my brother bought a Wireless Network Adaptor for the Xbox 360. And now I've got Xbox Live. And WiiConnect24.

You talk about Andy Parsons being rubbish on Mock The Week.

What the hell? Gina Yashere is on that sometimes and she is shit!

Andy Parsons is a fucking class comedian, he is the only comedian who has the high regard of actually making yours truly wet himself with laughter.

I can't believe some people think he is even half good, then agin these tend to be the same people who fine the Huw (sp?) guy on it funny.

Oh wow, lucky you! I have only seen one show of his, appearing as a guest in Jack Dee's tour, but I found it hilarious :D. If you don't mind, how much and where for? =P

£12 for Marcus and £10 for Andy. I'm seeing them in Bangor, North Wales.

Links for their tour dates, incase you fancy seeing them yourself.

Marcus Brigstoke

Andy Parsons

What are those games? I love the art style on the front of them are they japenese rpgs or something?

Luminous Arc is a tacticial RPG published by Atlus. Atlus publishes a lot of typical japanese RPGs and TRPGS such as Disgaea and Riviera. Rune Factory is a Harvest Moon game with RPG elements.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!