NEurope

Bear in mind I'd still be in charge. You could just be there offering ideas and like commenting generally. I'm so scared of what you might do if you had full creative control.

P.S upload those sketches.

Oh yeah totally, I'd be consultant only, and of course help with production and marketing.

Here's the sketches I did. They're fairly minor tweaks, and just giving it a more definitive style.

20100210_001.jpg

20100210_005.jpg

20100210_003.jpg

20100210_004.jpg

It made more sense that the techy smart blue guy would have a cool ranged weapon.

20100210_006.jpg

20100210_007.jpg

Lol at how the black guy is abnormally huge and the asian girl has chopsticks in her hair. Erm... :heh:

They're cool but effectively the same as the old, just minor tweaks like you said. I'd have redesigned the costumes totally. Less shiny spandex, more..cool-ness.

Well they weren't really in those costumes 99% of the time. The footage of them in the costumes was from Super Sentai which was a massively different series, in which the

Yeah I knew that, but even so, one can't act through that. Or at least, not act as the Power Rangers.

I imagine more realistic stream-lined armour or padding of some sort. I liked the look the peeps in G.I Joe had, it wasn't oo bulky, but looked protective/not shit.

gijoe11.jpg

Lol at how the black guy is abnormally huge and the asian girl has chopsticks in her hair. Erm... :heh:

They're cool but effectively the same as the old, just minor tweaks like you said. I'd have redesigned the costumes totally. Less shiny spandex, more..cool-ness.

Yeah I knew that, but even so, one can't act through that. Or at least, not act as the Power Rangers.

I imagine more realistic stream-lined armour or padding of some sort. I liked the look the peeps in G.I Joe had, it wasn't oo bulky, but looked protective/not shit.

gijoe11.jpg

Oh yeah, your idea with visors is definitely better for our film.

sony-mdras20j-headphones_1.jpg

Earphones. My old ones were on the fritz.

ed012006_l.jpg

A shirt. All my old ones remain functional.

52930.jpg

From HMV, for 3 quid. :D

I also bought a bottle of Fanta because...whenever I go to work or the gym, I take my old fanta bottle filled up with water with me. But, I lost it yesterday, so I needed to buy a new one. I like the shape of the bottle...it seems quite feminine. As in it reminds me of the body of a female.

Went into Cash Converters today to pick up this:

126_us.jpg

Thought I'd check the doovdés out, see if anything was temptedings.

Saw this for £1.99:

diehard2.jpg

And this for 99p:

batman_and_robin_1.jpg

Dodgy film or not, ninety nine pence is worth some Clooney Nipples and Arnie Action.

It's stunning to watch though. I love how Poison Ivy is kicked into a hole, and we have to presume she died. Not even doing anything worthwhile.

It's stunning to watch though. I love how Poison Ivy is kicked into a hole, and we have to presume she died. Not even doing anything worthwhile.

IIRC, She's kicked into a big Venus Fly Trap thing (which she has control over), which slowly closes around her.

I wouldn't say it's the worst movie ever. At least is fun to watch. :D

even in german.

9006156_lrg.jpg

Bought one for mon nephew. :)

IIRC, She's kicked into a big Venus Fly Trap thing (which she has control over), which slowly closes around her.

You then see her in Arkham, and it finishes on Freeze about to do some pr0 damage.

31Z3j2H0EbL._SS400_.jpg

FFXIII Soundtrack Limited Edition - 60€ (Japan-import)

I've only listened to the first two tracks. Awesome.

And I pre-ordered:

51xco6IdwHL._SS400_.jpg

GoW III - 52€ (Couldn't be arsed with the special edition. Not to mention the ultimate edition, currently prized at 250€ in some places.)

51s1N8IkWsL._SS400_.jpg

Heavy Rain Special Edition - 75€

41Cqqhbc2BL._SS400_.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII Special Edition - 75€

51mGKzW0ptL._SS400_.jpg

Bad Company 2 Limited Edition - 55€

Gonna be broke at the end of March :(

Batman & Robin is by no means the worst film ever. It's completely self-aware (even if some of the actors aren't). Arnie and Uma are the epitome of campy fun.

Yeah, it's not a great film, but it's entertaining and not painful to watch.

Eenuh that looks Funky! :grin:

*immediately regrets saying that*

I just bought snacks. LET THE NIGHT BEGIN.

Well that's cause I am Funky! =P

Okay not really but still, I like it haha.

And mmm snacks. ^____^

55f6f96642a0f7d0b609d110.L.jpg

From Amazon for £17.19. This purchase is based solely on this forum's recommendations.

I'm about to renew house insurance too. I wish that cost £17.19 :(.

Batman & Robin is by no means the worst film ever. It's completely self-aware (even if some of the actors aren't). Arnie and Uma are the epitome of campy fun.

Yeah, it's not a great film, but it's entertaining and not painful to watch.

I don't think its self-aware of what it is at all...except for maybe in the costume designs, but anyways its bad really bad and surely the actors knew it.

55f6f96642a0f7d0b609d110.L.jpg

From Amazon for £17.19. This purchase is based solely on this forum's recommendations.

I'm about to renew house insurance too. I wish that cost £17.19 :(.

Woooooop!

I'm going to rate them out of 130. 100 being perfect, as in 10 out of 10 and anything beyond that being "transcends perfection"

Volume 1 = 80

Volume 2 = 90

Volume 3 = 110

Volume 4 = 115

Volume 5 (when its out really soon) = 125

(Not even solicited yet but Volume 6 = 150+)

Holy shit @ Sainsbury's "blitz!" sale. So many cheap DVDs, but not just shit/clearance ones you'd assume. So many greats. Bought 3 films that I've heard are essential but haven't seen.

2006-01-11_165524_American_B00003CWL6.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

la_confidential.jpg

1257784806.jpg

£3 each.