NEurope

Two t-shirts

mario.jpg

bomber.jpg

And a print

sf2c.jpg

oooh you've just reminded me I need to order that top t-shirt, saw it a while back when it was getting voted on.

Those are really cool' date=' BlueStar. Where are they all from?[/quote']

Not sure about the bottom but the mario's wardrobe t-shirt is available from split reason.

Not sure about the bottom but the mario's wardrobe t-shirt is available from split reason.

I love that Mario's Wardrobe design! Thanks or should I say 'Damn you' for the link, as I'm tempted to spend some money now on clothes I don't need, but £19 isn't too bad :heh:

I love that Mario's Wardrobe design! Thanks or should I say 'Damn you' for the link, as I'm tempted to spend some money now on clothes I don't need, but £19 isn't too bad :heh:

yeah is awesome design remember seeing it on bitmob ages ago and fell in love with it!

Holy shit @ Sainsbury's "blitz!" sale. So many cheap DVDs, but not just shit/clearance ones you'd assume. So many greats. Bought 3 films that I've heard are essential but haven't seen.

2006-01-11_165524_American_B00003CWL6.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

la_confidential.jpg

1257784806.jpg

£3 each.

American Beauty = one of my favourite films.

It's directed by the guy who did Revolutionary Road too. Which I know you outrageously left the cinema during.

I can't remember if I've ever seen Sophie Okenedo in a film, or if I'd even ever heard of her before looking at the DVD box of it, but the fact she's in Hotel Rwanda makes me want to see it.

Perfect_dark_zero_xbox_360.jpg

Fiver or something.

kameo.jpg

£2.70

Just missed out on Nuts and Bolts for a fiver by 2 seconds.

And it was because my internet was being shit... fantastic.

22484_1261154960.jpg

Because apparently it comes with a free guitar controller and a copy of World Tour. So I'll probably sell the Van Halen edition on to be honest =P

Got this a few days ago:

htc-hero.jpg

So far, it's an amazing phone. I especially love the seven customisable home screens.

Here's a picture of Saint Etienne to represent the fact I bought the 12" You're In A Bad Way Vinyl Single.

12_326-News02.jpg

£4.99

Eee congrats bear <3

200902-supernatural-season-4-dvd.jpg

MINE!

Welcome to the parteh!

What took you so long?!

I wouldn't mind one of those, I'm trying to picture how exactly you use it but can't work out how/what it attaches to. I like it though.

it just fits around a door frame. This one is better than most as it is at least as high as the door. Most are lower than the door which makes getting the correct posture hard.

Just missed out on Nuts and Bolts for a fiver by 2 seconds.

And it was because my internet was being shit... fantastic.

This has to be one of the best internet services I've heard of. Does the shit game filter come as standard?

This has to be one of the best internet services I've heard of. Does the shit game filter come as standard?

Hum...........