NEurope

Its a petrol I assume? You're probably learning in a diesel, which would make them worlds apart. Give the petrol a bit of gassss! woo.

yea it's a petrol, no idea what the car is i'm learning in, all i know is it's a nissan a micra i think. It's the standard abba driving school car.

Volkswagen became owners of Seat in 1990, so any car built after that will share the reliabilty of Volkswagens. Good choice.

yea it's a petrol, no idea what the car is i'm learning in, all i know is it's a nissan a micra i think. It's the standard abba driving school car.

I would say its a diesel, they are more economical - makes sense if its being driven in all day... Only thing is you gotta nearly relearn to drive if you change over :nono:

I would say its a diesel, they are more economical - makes sense if its being driven in all day... Only thing is you gotta nearly relearn to drive if you change over :nono:

the fools, no wonder why I've stalled my car loads, i thought i was doing brill never stalling in the learner car lol!

How_I_Met_Your_Mother_Season_One%20-%20poster.jpg

£15

Better be good!

The Wonder Woman DVD movie stunned, so I got this too;

supermandoomsday1.jpg

£5

Pringles_Sour_Cream___Onion_small.jpg

£1.99

I never cared for Gob...
Take it back!

GM: Were you ever awkward around girls?

Gob: What do you mean? Like, if there were 3 of us and I didn't know where to start?

I just watched that bit and I had to write it :D

I've finally succumbed.

arrested-development.jpg

TASTE THE HAPPY EEVILMURRAY. :grin:

Burnout Paradise - The Ultimate Box £7.98

360%20-%20Burnout%20Paradise%20Ultimate%20Box.jpg

:D

20090611232449Halo_3_ODST_Box_Art.png

£19.89 - My first 360 game since Left4Dead came out in 2008.

Heartland - Owen Pallett (AKA Final Fantasy) £6.98

finalfantasy_heartland.jpg

Lovetune For Vacuum - Soap & Skin £7.78

6a00c2252896b98fdb0110163a6411860c-500pi

More Adventurous - Rilo Kiley (Second-hand £3.95)

6a00cdf3ad9a63cb8f00cd971866b74cd5-500pi

Tap at my window. Maybe I might let you in. (if you bring those CD's with you)

Just pre-ordered Ellie Goulding's new album for £8.95 on Play.com....usually I wait until albums goes down in price, but the clincher was that this edition is a signed one :)

12159662x.jpg

Have to wait and see when I'll buy Erik Hassle and Marina & The Diamonds debut albums.

6062315x.jpg

Amazing game! I tend to sell my 360 games after I'm done with them, but this is a keeper.

5985078x.jpg

Another Wii game added onto the "To be played months later" pile.

l_e014e4a057b04829a890c55113ae20a6.jpg

Treated myself to an early Birthday present with my Play.com funds - another item for the Indy collection.

I've been waiting for Tatsunoko v Capcom: Ultimate Allstars to arrive.. but I'm still waiting :hmm:

Street Fighter: Anniversary Collection has arrived, however :heh:

StreetFighterAnniversaryCollectionX.jpg

Started off my vinyl colection shopping through second hand music shops, based on the covers, if I know them already, or if I'd heard good things. I'll get into just buying joke jazz music from 1950's Turkey once I get going with this possible new hobby.

Can't be arsed posting pics, but I got Faith by George Michael, Madonna by Madonna, Around The World In A Day by Prince + The Revolution, The Whole Story by Kate Bush and Touch by Eurythmics. £12.50 total.

I had my eye on that David Bowie album with the cover by Gilbert and George (or looks like it), but when I went back to get it, a whore had taken it for her own.

Right then, birthday presents:

51nbvoG7mFL._AA280_.jpg51ame7nh3YL._SL500_AA280_.jpg51I-abRWw8L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

My dad got me two tickets to go see Star Wars: The Concert (interesting choice but looking more into it im quite looking forward to it now):

star_wars_concert.jpg

Sister got me Assassins Creed II but as ive already played that through rental shes taking it back and paying for my Heavy Rain special edition instead.

My dad got me two tickets to go see Star Wars: The Concert (interesting choice but looking more into it im quite looking forward to it now):

star_wars_concert.jpg

You will love it. I saw it first time round. So good.