NEurope

Once I'm realistic in the film world I'm pioneering a Power Rangers movie.

I'm sure it will be be done by the time I become realistic, but if not, have great expectations. For it will be great.

Once I'm realistic in the film world I'm pioneering a Power Rangers movie.

I'm sure it will be be done by the time I become realistic, but if not, have great expectations. For it will be great.

The most important thing is: Which generation?

PS Tripple 250 GB

41UAFGSzM-L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Uncharted 2

61C2iCBw1EL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Dark Knight Blu ray

51JzRd8vBwL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

£255 from Asda, because the woman gave me a 250GB PS3 by mistake rather than the 120GB that was supposed to be in the offer.

The most important thing is: Which generation?

I've just been browsing a huge fan site looking at all the series...the only ones I was ever familar with was Mighty Morphin (though I never knew there was a second line-up! Filth), Zeo and then Wild Force through my younger cousin.

Were I to do a definitive movie/start a movie franchise, I'd just watch EVERY episode of every series (except the obviously non-essentials like Ninja Fury, though I love the fact the team is only 3 people, and the girl is the blue one), and then create an original story.

Realistically it would try and link to Morphin in terms of character names/dinosaurs and stuff. Since that's funny, and would appeal to more people etc. Come on Rita Repulsa, how can you be done well on film?

The theme tune would be rearranged and rerecorded by Simian Mobile Disco, with Beth Gibbons and Trent Reznor on vocals.

I briefly loved the idea of making a man the pink ranger, a girl the red ranger etc, but then it would come across as obtusely trying to shake things up. I'd rather the colours just be less important. I liked that in one series (Lightspeed Rescue?) the Pink Ranger was the leader/trainer of the other rangers. Would kinda counteract the whole pink/girl/submissive stereotype whilst keeping tradition intact.

Edited by Paj!

Bought this CD for my birthday, as the present my sister will be giving me. So she better pay me back. =P

skunk-anansie-smashes-and-trashes-greatest-hits--$7047109$300.jpg

I've just been browsing a huge fan site looking at all the series...the only ones I was ever familar with was Mighty Morphin (though I never knew there was a second line-up! Filth), Zeo and then Wild Force through my younger cousin.

Zeo is as far as you should go. When you get to Turbo, stop.

They had a little shit who grew into an adult when he morphed for fucks sake.

Car parts.

Window winders

ac837610_2.jpg

Gear knob

00-4540-0.jpg

I'll be big pimping by the end of the week yo.

51xZj4GE3WL._SS500_.jpg

£16 - Noooo not the women, the Pj's. Not for me, for the girlfriend. :)

2371794883_e4ed5b8c08.jpg

Nom nom nom.

Were I to do a definitive movie/start a movie franchise, I'd just watch EVERY episode of every series (except the obviously non-essentials like Ninja Fury, though I love the fact the team is only 3 people, and the girl is the blue one), and then create an original story.

Realistically it would try and link to Morphin in terms of character names/dinosaurs and stuff. Since that's funny, and would appeal to more people etc. Come on Rita Repulsa, how can you be done well on film?

The theme tune would be rearranged and rerecorded by Simian Mobile Disco, with Beth Gibbons and Trent Reznor on vocals.

I briefly loved the idea of making a man the pink ranger, a girl the red ranger etc, but then it would come across as obtusely trying to shake things up. I'd rather the colours just be less important. I liked that in one series (Lightspeed Rescue?) the Pink Ranger was the leader/trainer of the other rangers. Would kinda counteract the whole pink/girl/submissive stereotype whilst keeping tradition intact.

I will have to take pictures and upload my Power Rangers sketches I did at work. Although they're not amazing. Just stylisied ish re-iterations of Mighty Morphin.

51xZj4GE3WL._SS500_.jpg

£16 - Noooo not the women, the Pj's. Not for me, for the girlfriend. :)

2371794883_e4ed5b8c08.jpg

Nom nom nom.

Nom nom nom indeed. (And I ain't talking about the ice cream)

Nom nom nom indeed. (And I ain't talking about the ice cream)

There are better on La'senza website... I've looked.

I will have to take pictures and upload my Power Rangers sketches I did at work. Although they're not amazing. Just stylisied ish re-iterations of Mighty Morphin.

In my imaginary Power Rangers (spoilered for non-relevance to the actual thread)

- Based on Mighty Morphin in terms of characters, Dinosaurs etc

- In my reimagining, the mouth area of the helmet would be exposed, the visors transluscent, cause really, you can't act through those shitty opaque things. Notice how they kinda bobbed their head whenever they spoke in the show to convey emotion and stuff. Would look really bad.

- The individual weapons would be the same (not in design), and their powers would focus more on their weapons. Like, the Pink Ranger is shit in close combat, but too good at range, while Yellow is great with her knives, and Red is a really elegant swordsman. The blue's staff would blow me, like spinning it too well. Just make them more distinctive. Green obviously strongest etc, axe king.

- Make there be more drama. They weren't friends before, they're forced to work together. Also make a good origin. I like the idea of ancient shit being unearthed/awakened, but some how tying into space and like a corps like Lightspeed Rescue or something like that. Or maybe said Corp being in ruin and the Mighty Morphin team being formed unintentionally and ultimatelyt saving the world despite their inexperience etc etc

- Rita Repulsa would stun, and would have a different name. :p

- Zords would amaze. Bearing in mind I hate Transformers, yet would use the same thing for the zords and stuff. :blush:

Green obviously strongest etc, axe king.

The Black ranger had the Power Axe. Green had a pansy Flute Dagger.

You cutting out the Black ranger you racist?

You'd better not be, the Black Ranger was awesome.

Green had a pansy Flute Dagger.

Hey, the Green Ranger was awesome as well. He only needed to play the dagger and the Dragonzord came. The others needed to "call them" with voices. Probably why he was hardly used after he became "good". Now, if we are talking awesome PR's, then who can forget this

90396-white_mighty_morphin_power_ranger_tommy.jpg

Excellent swordsman skills, was used more often than his Green form. He had a Tiger which transformed into a man-zord.

And above all else, he had a freakin talking sword!!!.

And to Mr Murray. Your recent purchase is truely vintage entertainment!!!.

Edited by Jimbob

The Black ranger had the Power Axe. Green had a pansy Flute Dagger.

I got them confused, meant Black. Green and Black seem to be interchangeable between series.

I think I'd prefer he were green...the black guy being the black ranger and the asian lady being the yellow ranger feels really :shakehead.

I'd rather just blind-cast it or whatever it's called. Like, cast based on who's best and stuff. Unless one of them being black were part of the story explicitly. Which it could be.

Thought i'd also put in some purchases made from my dog-sitting money(s)

christopherreeve-set.jpg

4830-large.jpg

hitch_bluray.jpg

And also pre-ordered

41eDwRjkf7L._SS500_.jpg

Unless one of them being black were part of the story explicitly. Which it could be.

dolemite_explosion.gif

I think I'd prefer he were green...the black guy being the black ranger and the asian lady being the yellow ranger feels really :shakehead.

Don't worry, they remixed that in time for the movie.

Yeah I saw. Feels filthy, changing the roster without "upgrading" to a different type of Ranger.

I need to crack out my terrifying Power Ranger Zeo PC game again. My favourite thing. It was so hard when I was younger. Probably not anymore.

In my imaginary Power Rangers (spoilered for non-relevance to the actual thread)

- In my reimagining, the mouth area of the helmet would be exposed, the visors transluscent, cause really, you can't act through those shitty opaque things. Notice how they kinda bobbed their head whenever they spoke in the show to convey emotion and stuff. Would look really bad.

- The individual weapons would be the same (not in design), and their powers would focus more on their weapons. Like, the Pink Ranger is shit in close combat, but too good at range, while Yellow is great with her knives, and Red is a really elegant swordsman. The blue's staff would blow me, like spinning it too well. Just make them more distinctive. Green obviously strongest etc, axe king.

- Make there be more drama. They weren't friends before, they're forced to work together. Also make a good origin. I like the idea of ancient shit being unearthed/awakened, but some how tying into space and like a corps like Lightspeed Rescue or something like that. Or maybe said Corp being in ruin and the Mighty Morphin team being formed unintentionally and ultimatelyt saving the world despite their inexperience etc etc

- Zords would amaze. Bearing in mind I hate Transformers, yet would use the same thing for the zords and stuff. :blush:

I literally need to be create consultant and associate producer.

I literally need to be create consultant and associate producer.

Bear in mind I'd still be in charge. You could just be there offering ideas and like commenting generally. I'm so scared of what you might do if you had full creative control.

P.S upload those sketches.

- In my reimagining, the mouth area of the helmet would be exposed, the visors transluscent, cause really, you can't act through those shitty opaque things.

collectors_helmet_xwing_fig.jpg

You haven't seen the original Japanese series, perchance?

(Shorty explains a bit)

Edited by Roostophe

- In my reimagining, the mouth area of the helmet would be exposed, the visors transluscent, cause really, you can't act through those shitty opaque things.

Well they weren't really in those costumes 99% of the time. The footage of them in the costumes was from Super Sentai which was a massively different series, in which the