NEurope

I have like £40 to my name, but i needed some more deodrant... so i bought some.

This sort:

0168382_m.jpg

The game also looks a bit tacky. Like when you complete single player you get some pre-recorded video of your character doing some "amusing" poses. As if the graphics weren't jaggy enough, they make the ending look even worse.

I take it that's Classic Mode? You should go through the Subspace Emissary, though it may be a bit lacklustre it's well worth it for the cutscenes.

Ok so the code didn't work, but tellyn (the swine) sent me the video link from here and I wanted it NOW:

£34.99

smashbroseu.jpg

bought the proper version now, giving my HK one to my friend ^_^

3437520l.jpg

How much did that set you back? I need a boxset to purchase after I get Elfen Lied next week.

I take it that's Classic Mode? You should go through the Subspace Emissary, though it may be a bit lacklustre it's well worth it for the cutscenes.

I don't really find FMV cutscenes interesting, especially the ones I've seen so far.

I'll give it another go. I'm not trying to slate the game, I'm glad everyone else likes it, its just not clicking with me.

How much did that set you back? I need a boxset to purchase after I get Elfen Lied next week.

£24.99 at play.com :)

After Elfen Lied you should try Elfen Laid (yes, it exists XD)

Oh dear god..it actually does

I wish I could unsee what I just saw on google images :shakehead

Forced to choose between the ridiculous GAME price for SSBB (£45!) and PES 2008 on the 360 for £20, I chose the latter, as I can wait for brawl even longer, and £20 is nice and cheap.

Whilst paying, I remembered I had my reward card and a £5 gift card, so I got 'em out, only to be told that I had nothing on the former, as it, unlike any other loyalty card I've ever seen, looses points every 12 months. Whilst really, really unfair, I ignored it as I know GAME are shite anyway. However, I was then told the gift card was invalid, as it has to be used within 12 months as well, which is, in my opinion, fucking ridiculous. It didn't say that anywhere on the card (so I had no way of knowing), and it means the person who bought it for me about 2 years ago wasted their money.

So, I now have this:

xbox360_pes_2008.jpg

Oh, and a hatred of the greatest rip-off merchants I've encountered in a long time, GAME. If I can't be bothered to wait 24 hours for ShopTo, you'll find me in HMV or Smiths...

(PES is awesome, by the way...)

Round about 100 quids worth of clothes from Burton, Next and Petroleum :D

There were offers on, so it sounds like alot to spend, but I got masses.

Elfen Laid?

*Googles*

Oh my word... :blank:

3437520l.jpg

I shall be getting that next week. I can't wait! :grin:

Forced to choose between the ridiculous GAME price for SSBB (£45!) and PES 2008 on the 360 for £20, I chose the latter, as I can wait for brawl even longer, and £20 is nice and cheap.

Whilst paying, I remembered I had my reward card and a £5 gift card, so I got 'em out, only to be told that I had nothing on the former, as it, unlike any other loyalty card I've ever seen, looses points every 12 months. Whilst really, really unfair, I ignored it as I know GAME are shite anyway. However, I was then told the gift card was invalid, as it has to be used within 12 months as well, which is, in my opinion, fucking ridiculous. It didn't say that anywhere on the card (so I had no way of knowing), and it means the person who bought it for me about 2 years ago wasted their money.

So, I now have this:

xbox360_pes_2008.jpg

Oh, and a hatred of the greatest rip-off merchants I've encountered in a long time, GAME. If I can't be bothered to wait 24 hours for ShopTo, you'll find me in HMV or Smiths...

(PES is awesome, by the way...)

Its £35 in Game...you sure you weren't looking at game + strategy guide?

Doesn't look as half as bad as what I've seen. I've seen some bad stuff the past few weeks.

Awesomse Azu Daioh is that price. I've been meaning to get it for yonks.

Something for the weekend....

n733533747_571245_2203.jpg

Might even keep me off CoD4 for a bit.

In white:

mk4_1.jpg

£135 T___________________________________________________T

I was sure I already posted this...

5310225x.jpg

479 NOK/About 50 GBP

In white:

mk4_1.jpg

£135 T___________________________________________________T

hahah £135 thats complete madness. Good job tho?

I can never get straightners to work on my short hair. It all pokes out, and that's not the style its supposed to be and looks silly..:(

Yes Letty, fucking yes!

I bought those when they came out and to this day it is still the best purchase I have ever done!

Yes Letty, fucking yes!

I bought those when they came out and to this day it is still the best purchase I have ever done!

I had the world's worst straighteners that took at least 3 years to heat up enough to do a passable job, and my mum suggested that it would be a good investment. :s

Still, almost a whole week's wages >.<

Its £35 in Game...you sure you weren't looking at game + strategy guide?

Nope, was the game itself. This branch has been seen to have prices more expensive than others before, so I wasn't too surprised. (It's the one in St. Albans)