NEurope

Yep, for that boney moment in life ;)

Dinosaur museum? Oh lawds, I'm a funny one

FLM90004~Rent-Posters.jpg

Payed my rent. £40 for the week, not too shabbeh.

844220_GH_L_F.jpg

1X 2100 points card for £14 from Tesco Jersey.

Downside is, the estimated dispatch date is next Wednesday... O_o

Should of bought two and then use free del like I did, £26.65 baby ;)

Although I already got this back when it came out on Xbox. I've gone and bought the PS2 version from usa. I've played all the MGS games but I'm having a MGS orgy on my PS3, woo upscaled MGS orgy! :D

51V85ylltJL._SS500_.jpg

Along with the Lazzengan I posted before because TTGL is awesome and whatnot, plus I wanted something that was mine and mine alone in this household.

csp28766boxbh4.jpg

csp31972ul3.jpg

I bought some fancy shoes for Jordan!! We're going to a wedding you see.

219404.jpg

New Laptop! Woo!

Advent 4211 aka a rebranded MSI Wind. Exactly the same, apart from the colour and the highly reduced price :D

Specs:

* Intel Atom Processor N270 1.6 GHz, 533 MHz FSB, 512 KB Cache

* Windows XP Home

* 80 GB Hard Drive & 1GB Memory

* 10" Widescreen Display

£275 with delivery :D Awesome, fucking awesome.

My laptop won't be in my hands till I hit Uni and have my loan! :( I'll make it a good laptop though.

I'm getting sick of my laptop now. It's too big to even be called a laptop.

I bought some train tickets.

I'm getting sick of my laptop now. It's too big to even be called a laptop.

I bought some train tickets.

Yeah, my current laptop is a beast, it has a 15.4" screen and it weighs a tonne.

This baby is only 1KG :D

Yeah, my current laptop is a beast, it has a 15.4" screen and it weighs a tonne.

This baby is only 1KG :D

Lol 17" e-penis. Maybe cos it's quite old but the heat it generated on the left side where the graphics card is. I play WoW for a few hours and it's right under the wasd keys. My fingertips actully sweat...my fingertips! Not any other part of my hand...

And there's lights under the speakers which never turn off unless it's turned off. Means if I leave it on to download or whatever I have to cove rit with black card. So many blue lights in my room =(

Okay, so I have to hold on getting Hellsing for a while. Why? ...Well because I had to pay 510 damn pounds for accommodation for an anime convention I'm going to in August!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mind you, that's for five of us in seperate rooms, which works out at £102 each for four nights. That's not too bad when you think about it, but £510 is alot to go out in one payment. At least everyone payed thier way.

Why do you want/need a laptop? Whats so good about them?

I use my laptop every day for either work or at home. Its really heavy and it gets extremely hot due to its shitty processor. I've been wanting a smaller laptop for a while so i can easily take it with me. This fits the bill perfectly.

They're easy to transport around, and they feel sexier than others computers. Except home Apple Macs. They're effortlessly sexeh.

(Not getting into a flame war here. *runs before there can be one*)

Okay, so I have to hold on getting Hellsing for a while. Why? ...Well because I had to pay 510 damn pounds for accommodation for an anime convention I'm going to in August!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mind you, that's for five of us in seperate rooms, which works out at £102 each for four nights. That's not too bad when you think about it, but £510 is alot to go out in one payment. At least everyone payed thier way.

What convention is that then?

They're easy to transport around, and they feel sexier than others computers. Except home Apple Macs. They're effortlessly sexeh.

(Not getting into a flame war here. *runs before there can be one*)

I agree, macs do look very swish. Shame I don't have an interest in getting one for now really.

My laptop is just an excuse for me to lie in bed on the internet really.... But I agree on the heat thing, mines a 17 inch monster with an 8600gt/t7250/3gb ram laptop... it gets RATHER hot.

I dont like sitting my laptop on anything other than a desk or table for a long period of time... i'm very nervous about it overheating :(

My laptop is just an excuse for me to lie in bed on the internet really.... But I agree on the heat thing, mines a 17 inch monster with an 8600gt/t7250/3gb ram laptop... it gets RATHER hot.

I dont like sitting my laptop on anything other than a desk or table for a long period of time... i'm very nervous about it overheating :(

Same Raining, hense the reason for me ditching my current one... I know mobile processors can take alot of heat but i really don't like it.

The Intel Atom runs extremely cool (the fan used is completely passive and hardly ever turns on apparently) and its a 55nm CPU, unlike the 90nm Turion X2 i currently have.

What convention is that then?

Amecon, I've been going for the past 2 years, and it's pretty awesome! ^^ It's on 8-10th August, and me, my gf and our 3 mates will be arriving on the 7th, and we're staying on-site.

I use my laptop every day for either work or at home. Its really heavy and it gets extremely hot due to its shitty processor. I've been wanting a smaller laptop for a while so i can easily take it with me. This fits the bill perfectly.

Ah I see. Didnt realise you used it for work. :)

Whatcha gonna name this one?