NEurope

whaaa £90??!!??! Thats ridiculous, sure its new but you can get it for less than £40 on eBay.

B000670JB2.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

£90.00 brand new and sealed plus a guide...(if the seller can find it)

Surely that is a typo? It's only normally £30.00 on Ebay...

Notice he did say new and sealed. Will be worth a bundle in a few years for sure.

I've been after this for a while, mostly because the film although fantastic left alot of unanswered questions (I've finished the novel and I still don't know who v is which is annoying)

£12.99

b7_1_b.JPG

I'm hoping to buy a replacement DS in town tomorrow, so I've a bit of catching up to do. I'll probably get Cooking Guide with the machine and possibly pick up some other titles — such as TWEWY — if there's any deals or such available.

In the meantime I've ordered these two online as I can pretty much guarantee they'll be RRP on the highstreet:

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - £19.99 from ShopTo.

51uFOPWOZ3L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - £17.99, also from ShopTo.

51cQCfmT6CL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

How much Daft? I've been thinking about buying that film but can't find a decent price for it on Blu.

I've been after this for a while, mostly because the film although fantastic left alot of unanswered questions (I've finished the novel and I still don't know who v is which is annoying)

That's the point. A man is breakable, an ideal is not. Or whatever the phrase is :heh: .

Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl-Wii-Boxart.jpg

Lost touch with what's going on regarding games a bit now, but I was fairly good at melee, and you can play this online right? Sounds cool.

That's the point. A man is breakable, an ideal is not. Or whatever the phrase is :heh: .

Well yes but after reading the back (alan writes a mass of pages answering how he and david got the idea for v) saying about finding out who v is, I found out everything but that and it's going to bug me til I know. :shakehead

that lan adaptor raining, tell me how it goes, my dongle is ok but I was looking for something else really.

Well yes but after reading the back (alan writes a mass of pages answering how he and david got the idea for v) saying about finding out who v is, I found out everything but that and it's going to bug me til I know. :shakehead

that lan adaptor raining, tell me how it goes, my dongle is ok but I was looking for something else really.

My internet is usually a whole big farce to set up, but once i put in the IPs away it went working goood. ^___^

I didn't really want wireless because my internet can take tantrums, and it just adds another step of troubleshooting frustration. Plus wired is fast wins.

I bought it on ebay and it came reaaallly fast. ordered on thursday, came on saturday!:yay:

Sounds good, I can't wait to go back to cables I really can't, not sure I'd be able to use it at uni? Probably not which is a shame.

Gah being stuck on smash bros again!

Sounds good, I can't wait to go back to cables I really can't, not sure I'd be able to use it at uni? Probably not which is a shame.

Gah being stuck on smash bros again!

Suppose it depends if they have wired access points, I don't personally know if that's the thing these days :heh:

After months of longing, I've finally forked out the monies to buy this:

boxsetad1.jpg

£24.99 off Play.com

Why do you want/need a laptop? Whats so good about them?

You can lie in bed and use it. I can take mine where ever i go. I move around quite a lot.

Personally i have no use for a desktop.

EP3D.jpeg £5

Is that movie any good? My sister tells me is was quite good but I didn't believe her...:smile:

Right, traded in my ageing Xbox 360 at GameStation and bought the DS and Cooking Guide with some of the proceeds. As I had a fair chunk left over I also got:

Buzz! Quiz TV

51-j29bBzdL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

The Raconteurs - Consolers of the Lonely

200px-Consoler.jpg

Dirty Pretty Things - Romance At Short Notice

200px-Dirtyprettythings-romanceatshortnotice.jpg

2 pairs of cropped trouser/short things from Gap. Normally hate gap, but I suppose these are ok for summer. Like 60 quid total, but my mum was paying.

A thin sweater/top thing from Joy for like 45 quid. It's some weird japanese designer or something. It has a japanese version of what looks like the pepsi sign on the front.