NEurope

I promised ReZ I'd buy that last year. Where from/how much?

Play.com, family matters 6.99 << volume 1, it's hard to find as they just list them as "invincible" but search around you'll find it.

Gawd it's so awesome

Car insurance today :( £240 which sucks. I got paid £1016 today and i only have £600 left atm >.<

I promised ReZ I'd buy that last year. Where from/how much?

Hardback 1-13 for £21.49

Alternatively.

Volume 1, issues 1-4 (or 5...I think 4) £6.49

Volume 2 (out of stock at the moment) @ Play

Volume 2 in stock at Waterstones for £8.50

If you're gonna buy it buy the first two, as Im sure Dom will agree it starts to get really good from 2, and you only really get a good feel of what its all about and what you can expect twist and turny from the rest of the series.

Gawd it's so awesome

It really is, and it gets better, it literally gets just sooo much better, and its already like 9/10 at the point you are. It literally gets to issues where its like 15/10 realistically.

They don't look so good naked, but they're actually a B cup.

Hmm, mine are a B cup...

Anyway, picture of my skirt. Would show the pants but I was wearing them (and can't get a good pic).

Foto192.jpg

I guess bra's and shiz make them look bigger... I dont really fancy showing off my hairy man boobs on the internet.... If ReZ does it first.. :P

EDIT: Also nice skirt ^^

Hmm, mine are a B cup...

Anyway, picture of my skirt. Would show the pants but I was wearing them (and can't get a good pic).

Foto192.jpg

You bought boobs? S'all Im seeing thats relevant to my interests.

You bought boobs? S'all Im seeing thats relevant to my interests.

Nah, those were only to point out my B cupness. =P

Not to go all pervy here, i'm trying to be as tactful as possible. Letty's a C, but yours appear larger. Maybe its in the pic.

Oh god, boobs are awesome, i can't help myself... :(

BOOOOOBS, my friends quite obssessed with boobs actually, she's abit of a nutcase.

I guess bra's and shiz make them look bigger... I dont really fancy showing off my hairy man boobs on the internet.... If ReZ does it first.. :P[/qUOTE]

Is this a sly attempt to try and see my goodies, or a genuine query....I shall have to decide.

PS I am not showing my bewbies on the netz. I dont like them or acknowledging them and the world shall not see.

Not to go all pervy here, i'm trying to be as tactful as possible. Letty's a C, but yours appear larger. Maybe its in the pic.

Agreed, bewbs are teh winz. Im also not trying to be pervy but in comparison to Claires (who is *a fair bit* larger than B) they seem not much different in size.

Many people say that many different shops measure with different things and thus you get inaccurate sizing. Claire got hers measured at a few high end places recently and got the same result. Namely Marks and Sparks and some place called....Erm...damn cant remember...its a brand of Bra....Bravissimo...no..erm begins with F I think.

I don't know, never tried a C because B fits me perfectly. But I might go get one of those "real" bras soon, the expensive kind that my sisters and mom have. They're saying I need one of those since they're so much better... so I might find out my real cup size then. Though for now I'm still a B. =P

Oh, and that top accentuates them, so maybe that's why they look big. X3

Well my missus is breast feeding and we just had to go out and get her 40C bras :D

Big boobies, and a drink if i get thirsty ^^

Disclaimer: I dont advocate the drinking of breast milk, i actually ended up with some in my mouth before ACCIDENTLY and the warmness of it nearly made me throw up.

A) It was a jar

B) I said the reason for using it previously

C) Meh...

haha I have to say doing something like shooting a load in a jar compared to drinking breast milk is quite funny..

Funny joke:

A seventy-five-year old year old man went to his doctor to get a sperm count.

The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring me back a semen sample tomorrow."

The next day the seventy-five-year old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as he had received it on the previous day.

"Where's the sample?" said the Doctor.

"Well, doctor, it's like this," the man explained. "First I tried with my right hand, but that didn't work. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then her left, still no joy. She even tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, and still nothing."

"I see.." said the Doctor dubiously. "Then what did you do?"

"Well, I asked my sixteen year old neice to lend a hand, but she failed too, even when she took it between her legs and squeezed it really hard."

"Her legs!" exclaimed the doctor, appalled.

"So I went next door to Eileen, and she tried too, first with both hands, then both armpits in turn and she even tried rolling it between her knees, but still nothing.

"You asked your neighbour?" cried the shocked doctor.

"The old man replied, "Yes, but no matter what we tried we still couldn't get the fucking jar open!"

On topic:

I bought some new items to rescape my fish tanks:

DVC01494.jpg

Why DID you collect your own semen in a jar anyway?

Holy shit. For the last time i DIDN'T collect it.

I always washed it out after every use!! I'll put it this way, mine is fairly "watery" and i shoot like a fucking cannon. Tissue isn't sufficent, due to this i had to use the jar.

OKAY? Last time, i'm NEVER repeating it again.

Holy shit. For the last time i DIDN'T collect it.

I always washed it out after every use!! I'll put it this way, mine is fairly "watery" and i shoot like a fucking cannon. Tissue isn't sufficent, due to this i had to use the jar.

OKAY? Last time, i'm NEVER repeating it again.

:blank: Sorry? I wasn't around for the whole Jar Era.