NEurope

chinese_food.jpg

yum!!

And den?

fentimans_curiosity_cola.jpg

Bought this out of curiosity (lawl). Tastes fucking lovely when its extremely cold.

Chinese food in boxes is shit anyway.

A) If its stuff like tempura battered they steam and go soggy.

B) You get them in America...and American Chinese take away is sooooo bad. Chicken Chow Mein over there is a small bag of crispy noodles, and chicken in what I can only describe as thick semen sauce. Epicly phail.

That sucks pretty bad... :o

It was horrible.

I was like

"....The fuck is this shit?"

Agreed. Never had chinese takeaways in those boxes. They look nice though. Only in America.

They do look nice but i'll take your word for it!

Why were on the subject of American food, i've never understood why they eat salted popcorn! Urgh! And their hot dogs are always of the pork variety which isn't that nice to be honest.

Why were on the subject of American food, i've never understood why they eat salted popcorn! Urgh! And their hot dogs are always of the pork variety which isn't that nice to be honest.

That is disgusting. Seriously. Salted popcorn? Eurgh. :heh:

Salted popcorn is lovely!

And aren't all hot dogs meant to be made of pork?

Salted popcorn is lovely!

And aren't all hot dogs meant to be made of pork?

Yeah i suppose they are, but i've grown accustomed to ones that don't taste so prominent. I dont know, its hard to explain. They are more pink instead of brown :p

And again, salted popcorn is wrong! So dry and yuck.

Sugar popcorn all the way! No one eats salted popcorn here (because it's gross).

Jav: (I think you're the one going to Disneyland Paris?) the popcorn and hotdogs in Disneyland are nice. Popcorn is nice and sugary. And the hotdogs don't taste too much of the meat. Not sure you can get anything other than the sausage and bread though (and sauce like ketchup, mayonnaise or mustard).

*wouldn't mind a hotdog right now*

Anyway, bought a nice red-ish skirt for I think about €45. =)

Mixed popcorn FTW!!

Half salty, half sweet, all popcorn ^_^

yummmmeh

Mixed popcorn FTW!!

Half salty, half sweet, all popcorn ^_^

yummmmeh

Very true. And (in the case of non self service) if the cinema employees are nice then various layers. :)

This one time at our local cinema one of the salted containers was broken, and the employee was new. I asked for layers salted and sweet and suddenly felt very bad as I saw this young new employee run back and forth the length of the entire booth (very long indeed) getting layers of salt and sweet for me. Kid must of run about 5 times. Was a bit funny though. :bowdown:

Salted pop corn exists to dry your throat so that you have to buy a drink.

Duuuuh! ;)

A mop, mop bucket and some dust cloths, all in preperation for the big move.

I'm not really big on salted popcorn, and sweet is over-rated imo. It's all about buttered popcorn tbh...

I've never had buttered popcorn... Do they actually put butter, like... legitimate butter onto popcorn? I can't imagine that being too great for you nutrionally.

If you can get it thats true...however the only two times Ive had proper buttered popcorn from the cinema in this country the butter tastes like melted plastic.

I've never had buttered popcorn... Do they actually put butter, like... legitimate butter onto popcorn? I can't imagine that being too great for you nutrionally.

Yeah, they pour melted butter over it. Its....you can taste the pounds piling on, but its delicious.

You can get microwave butter popcorn which is nice, you should try it.

Orvilee Redenbachs (or whatever they're called) do one called honey butter (microwaveable) and that is the nicest microwaveable one...sweet and buttery...mmmmm.

Your arteries go "CLANG!" if you even look at it. It's like a deep fried Mars Bar wrapped in bacon and dusted with icing sugar.

Whats Jam Sessions?

jap01.jpg

I just bought it, and also

cookie-cream.441758.jpg

Anyone played either? Bought from Play.com in saleage.

Your arteries go "CLANG!" if you even look at it. It's like a deep fried Mars Bar wrapped in bacon and dusted with icing sugar.

I'll have one of those *drools*

I'll have one of those *drools*

Pics if you try it!

I bought some "Off!" today, help combat the Chinese Mosquito Flying Corps which have descended.

Pics if you try it!

I bought some "Off!" today, help combat the Chinese Mosquito Flying Corps which have descended.

Runs to shop for mars bars and bacon.

Battered mars bars are the sex :yay: