NEurope

b152282.jpg

Not technically purchased but Free upgrade to it :)

...Whats with the blue ring around 2 of the keys?

That's what I have just upgraded from ;)

Cuh! Ah well, I'm not really into phones. My last phone I had for 3 years and the down button didn't work. I expect this to last me for about 4 years as long as it doesn't break.

...Whats with the blue ring around 2 of the keys?

That is the control pad, note there is no joystick.

What he said. You see the phone is also part touch screen so you use the crazy ring thing to navigate then touch the screen to select things. Pretty cool but gonna take me a while to get use to it. :smile:

I bought:

phoenix%20wright.jpg

For £12.99 from Wh smiths with a gift card i got for christmas! :grin: Need to finish the first one though... :)

And as i had a bitof money left some:

180px-Dr_pepper_can.jpg

Ooohh k800i, i gots me one 'o those, you have good taste young sir!

It was only 90 quid including 10 pounds top-up! I thought it was a really good price.

S5703M_L.jpg

89cm Overall with a sharpened, tempered spring carbon steel blade. Genuien leather hand wrap and full tang construction, superb sword, historically accurate

been looking for a europian peice for a while, this bad boy is irish. just to clarify some of the quote, tempered sprung carbon steel means its practical to use as an actual sword, a stainless steel weapon of over about 11 inches is liable to break, due to some molecular malarkie.

also worth noting that the blade is full tang, which means the blade goes all the way through the handle (its vissable in the pommel (round bit at the end of the handle))

was_S.jpg

is to keep it from rusting. i already have oil that i use on my katana, but the irish sword hasnt got a sheath of scabbard, and will be exposed to air, which dries oil. downside of carbon steel is that left alone it will rust, though personaly i like sword care, you really get to know a blade when you spend 20 mins applying oil with a cotton bud.

whole lot set me back £99.

i did it to stop me going out and wasting more money instead of doing work.

S5703M_L.jpg

been looking for a europian peice for a while, this bad boy is irish. just to clarify some of the quote, tempered sprung carbon steel means its practical to use as an actual sword, a stainless steel weapon of over about 11 inches is liable to break, due to some molecular malarkie.

also worth noting that the blade is full tang, which means the blade goes all the way through the handle (its vissable in the pommel (round bit at the end of the handle))

was_S.jpg

is to keep it from rusting. i already have oil that i use on my katana, but the irish sword hasnt got a sheath of scabbard, and will be exposed to air, which dries oil. downside of carbon steel is that left alone it will rust, though personaly i like sword care, you really get to know a blade when you spend 20 mins applying oil with a cotton bud.

whole lot set me back £99.

i did it to stop me going out and wasting more money instead of doing work.

Was it you that bought the Paul Chen Katana a while ago aswell? I'm getting a sword within the next week (probably a Katana, have my eye on two just now) but I was wondering if you knew any places that does Twin Swords? Or will I just need to buy 2 seperatly?

Tomorrow I buy a most expensive hair do!

How much is most expensive?

And today I will buy a meal deal from boots, drinks from woolies, a snack and maybe a drink from nero (maybe meaning i may pay for it but may not)

Was it you that bought the Paul Chen Katana a while ago aswell? I'm getting a sword within the next week (probably a Katana, have my eye on two just now) but I was wondering if you knew any places that does Twin Swords? Or will I just need to buy 2 seperatly?

http://www.blades-uk.com is were i get most my stuff. they have twin swords, but few are functional. if your looking for true samurai style, a katana and wakazashi is what you want. the pair will set you back about £250 if you want em functional.

£6 3385516x.jpg

£6 3325590x.jpg

£3 1720558x.jpg

I have seen none of these films, particularly can't wait for the 7th seal.

It was only 90 quid including 10 pounds top-up! I thought it was a really good price.

Wow, i think i saw it marketing for £320 when i got it on my contract. :/ Its pretty awesome! I think mine may be totally done though, I've had it well over a year! Upgrade ahoy!

My purchases is probably going to rock you socks off

I bought

Top hat

DSC01097.jpg

I have been looking for a top hat for 6 months now I live in a land where top hats are rare and freaking expensive (Iceland) I´m so happy I´m going I wear it until I go to sleep. The only bad thing is I can´t drive with it :p

What he said. You see the phone is also part touch screen so you use the crazy ring thing to navigate then touch the screen to select things. Pretty cool but gonna take me a while to get use to it. :smile:

I have the same phone! I really like it :D

That's an Awesome Hat Vicar! :awesome:

Your Purchase is made of Win! :grin:

Today i bought:

A winter Jacket/Coat (it's nice and warm :))

Some Skittles :D

and Fruit Pastels! :yay:

DVP5960.jpg

Upscaller. USB input. £50

Watching Chuck on my TV now :D