NEurope

Had you played the demo of it beforehand? My mate was interested in getting it, played the demo then thought it was rubbish.

Had you played the demo of it beforehand? My mate was interested in getting it, played the demo then thought it was rubbish.

Yeah, I played the Japanese demo twice. I liked it but the full game is definitely better because it actually has a story and character development and all that. Did they say what they didn't like about the demo?

I was going to get Blue Dragon but the demo really put me off but loads of people on here like it. I reckon he should probably give Eternal Sonata a rent.

I dont really remember what he didnt like about it. I was suprised though as its definately his sort of game.

The demo definitely boosted my need for Eternal Sonata. The battle system was different and it looked amazing. It's strange to think what he wouldn't hae liked about it. You should tell him to rent it at least.

I dont really remember what he didnt like about it. I was suprised though as its definately his sort of game.

Yeah, I reckon he should give it a rent. I can't really think what put him off in the demo.

Never played the demo, it was an impulsive buy. Like "Hey, that cover looks good" kind of thing.

Let me know if Dance Dance Dance is any good. I got Norweigan Wood for xmas (but read it before).

1066438.jpg

Finally. £14. Been meaning to get it for ages.

ooh i got "after dark" for christmas - "norwegian wood" is one of my favourites ~ i've got, but have yet to read "kafka on the shore" too. i bought norwegian wood from a charity shop for a train ride - best 25p i ever spent ^__^ i read nearly the whole book in the 10 hours i spent on the train(s). i really like the way they've translated murakami.. the use of language is lovely. kind of comforting, dreamy.

0806_lucozade.jpg

half a bottle of apple lucodaze and working through the sudoku book i got for christmas have become my new lunchtime-at-work ritual. and today i found a pound on the floor at work ~ so i got my lucozade fix for the next two days complements of a mystery customer ^____^ ...kind of.

Suddenly got an interest in tv-series and I chose to start with Battlestar Galactica season 1-3(one box) when I'm done with 24 season 1. It costed me 39 GBP plus about 17 GBP in taxes.

Let me know if Dance Dance Dance is any good. I got Norweigan Wood for xmas (but read it before).

1066438.jpg

Finally. £14. Been meaning to get it for ages.

crazy coincidence, as that is the very dvd i'm watching now exceptional stuff, and makes an exceelnt fall back show as the WGA strike continues to destroy my TV viewing habits aka my life!

I just purchased Tom and Jerry vol 1-6 complete collection and house season 2 in the HMV sale, for a mere £27.98 inc p&p. I'm very pleased with those purchases.

AD is my current "freeview has crap signal" show.

I really want to get some retro cartoons; saw Flintstones cheap recently. I want. That and Jetsons and others I can't think of right now.

i have the complete pink panther cartoon box set, which is great late night viewing. and listening too of course due to its excellent soundtrack

Bought one year subscription of Official Nintendo Magazine and with 40% discount it costed me 31 GPB. If anyone is interested I got a 5 GBP coupon after I paid for the subscription, don't have any use for it myself.

Just bought this:

apocalypto.jpg

Saw half of the movie on holiday, and I have to watch the rest of it!

Norwegian Wood and Hard-Boiled Wonderland And The End Of The World are his two greatest works, of all his that books I read. They're both outstandingly perfect.

Also:

I haven't bought them now, I've got them for almost two years, but they've been stuck in my mum's workplace since they came, and today I went with her to get a car, so I finally brought them back home (lol):

c5624.jpg

+

c5625.jpg

So that's all six books in two.

Can anyone tell me if the ones written by Frank Herbert's son after FH's death to give the story closure are any good? Same with the prequels please...

I bought:

Fever To Tell - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

The Warning - Hot Chip (because my friend says it's amazing and he forced me to buy it)

JAPW - Joan As Police Woman

Fantastic Playroom - New Young Pony Club

You're Speaking My Language - Juliette and The Licks.

Quite a good bargain for £28.

ByteStor 4gb

Bytestor 2gb

Corsair 2gb

The 8th Sin - Nocturnal Rites

Unlimited - Susperia

A Beautiful Lie - 30 Seconds to Mars

Chase This Light - Jimmy Eat World

The Shade of Poison Trees - Dashboard Confessional

All We Know Is Falling - Paramore

(all from amazon)

And..some nice Sennheiser headphones

= £126.74 (late Christmas present to MYSELF mwahaha)

5 sets of screentone

Safmat Film Universal A4 - 10 Sheets

Comic Fonts Disk Set 2

4 Fine liner pens.

Total of about £40. Sheesh.