NEurope

You're complaining? 5.60 an hour means that if you work 8 hours per day, you make £45 everyday. How's that crappy? :confused:

say you work 5 days. by the time you have paid tax national insurance etc. that probably less than 200 a week. not exactly a brilliant wage.

say you work 5 days. by the time you have paid tax national insurance etc. that probably less than 200 a week. not exactly a brilliant wage.

if i remember correctly 5.50 an hour 37.5 hours a week (9-5, mon-fri) works out at £170 a week in your pocket. Not so good if its a shit job, and definately not enough to live on.

if i remember correctly 5.50 an hour 37.5 hours a week (9-5, mon-fri) works out at £170 a week in your pocket. Not so good if its a shit job, and definately not enough to live on.

That sounds about right. And proves my point exactly. I could not live on less than £700 a month. Hell i strugle on nearly £1200

Found this on Amazon so I decided to give my PS2 a second chance. I quit buying and playing games on it when I suspected the PS2 itself was the reason why my memory cards got corrupted several times. With this I can have my files on my computer without worrying over losing more files. Lost over 400 hours because I didn't save on both cards with some of the games.

51ZPRT2EEFL._AA280_.jpg

15£

Since I will be playing PS2 again I want to buy some niche rpgs before they are gone and I have to go to Ebay. I'm starting with the limited editions, Wild Arms V first, then Persona 3 and Growlanser. Then I will continue with GrimGrimoire and Soul Nomad. Bought Final Fantasy I even thought I have Dawn of Souls because I want to play the ultimate version.

popup_image.php?pID=12970

popup_image.php?pID=12840

110 CAD

Just started to read Video Girl Ai when I"s was completed. Wanted to have the 4-for-3 promotion and test some new series.

104-2299119-3595900?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books&qid=1198944398&sr=8-3

104-2299119-3595900?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books&qid=1198944533&sr=8-2

104-2299119-3595900?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books&qid=1198944727&sr=8-2

104-2299119-3595900?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books&qid=1198944792&sr=1-3

46 USD

Video Girl Ai v 5 and 6

My Hime v 1

Unbalance Unbalance v 1

Life is awesome when you live with your parents and earn 1500 £ a month^^

(I'm guessing 12-1300 next year when I have to pay more taxes)

EDIT: Sorry about the pictures. I can't right click for some reason so the only thing I could get was pop-up windows from the sites themselves but apperantly that doesn't work with img-tags.

That sounds about right. And proves my point exactly. I could not live on less than £700 a month. Hell i strugle on nearly £1200

How sad... look what consumerism has done to you...

Anyone who can't live on a monthly £370 pounds is clearly not a sane individual...

Anyone who can't live on a monthly £370 pounds is clearly not a sane individual...

Not "consumerism"

Expensive rent and inflation - and wages that don't reflect it.

I would love to find a place that would cost less then £400 after rent, council tax and bills please point me in the direction of such a place.

You have to remember that Portugal and UK are pretty different when it comes to the cost of living. Things here cost more and we get paid less! IT IS AWESOME!

You have to remember that Portugal and UK are pretty different when it comes to the cost of living. Things here cost more and we get paid less! IT IS AWESOME!

Precisely. We get much less than they do and things cost more... that's why I fail to see how someone can complain making £170 a week.

You live to your income. I drink a lot go out a few times a week. Thats millitary life. You put up wit the shit so you can have a good time.

Here for a good time not a long time.

2 cab rides - £45

Entrance to the Way Out Club for me and the wife - £17

Numerous drinks - £28

Finding a venue you're comfortable at - priceless.

Fawlty Towers Series 1 & 2

512VE9BM6dL._AA240_.jpg

Amazing!

When rent is £500 pounds, I wouldn't call it sane. I'd call it keeping me off the streets.

pgr4030707.jpg

£34, which isn't the cheapest, but it comes with free next day delivery, which is what you want with the bank holiday coming up.