NEurope

Vicar, you bastard. I need that hat.

Best purchase in this thread, by an absolute mile.

I will find a better hat and then fly to your country, and announce my victory on your door step.

It will be a great day.

I finally got one.

Was gonna order it last night or over the weekend but good thing I waited till now. When I was going to order it, would of cost me £100, but now their having a close out and I got it at a steal of a price. £45.

Carbon Steel, live. Blade is 27 inch and overall it's 40 inches. Cannot wait for this. Twin swords will have to wait a little while (actually I was gonna get that during the week, just so happened to see the Katana I was originally getting cheaply)

jl808_L.jpg

I finally got one.

Was gonna order it last night or over the weekend but good thing I waited till now. When I was going to order it, would of cost me £100, but now their having a close out and I got it at a steal of a price. £45.

Carbon Steel, live. Blade is 27 inch and overall it's 40 inches. Cannot wait for this. Twin swords will have to wait a little while (actually I was gonna get that during the week, just so happened to see the Katana I was originally getting cheaply)

jl808_L.jpg

That looks pretty nice... but aren't they going to be illegal soon?

they will be illigal to sell or import from april. ownership is perfectly legal.

thats a vary nice blade shadow, heblod rove is nice and the tsuba (hand guard) is very good. can see that its a full double tang, so deffo good to swing round. got any oil for it? if you dont then id get it soonish, it'l coem poiled but if your handeling it alot it'l soon wear off. and a fresh coat of oil makes a blade look great, love to see my chen shine

I ordered....

45343453.jpg

TheBirthdayMassacrewalkingwithstrang.jpg

...off musicnonstop.co.uk. Though that was on 3rd Jan, and my order is still pending. I wish they'd hurry up. ¬¬

4acd_8.JPG

Happy Days Season One - £12

My mother just ordered herself a portable DVD player so she can watch it in her bedroom and I thought I'd treat her.

re4wiibox.jpg

pokemonbrbox.jpg

Games were £12 each.

Between those and Big Love, Arrested Development S3 and Flintstones S1 turning up this week, and Boston Legal and Bones from xmas I don't think I'll be leaving the house on my week off :D

My purchases is probably going to rock you socks off

I bought

Top hat

DSC01097.jpg

I have been looking for a top hat for 6 months now I live in a land where top hats are rare and freaking expensive (Iceland) I´m so happy I´m going I wear it until I go to sleep. The only bad thing is I can´t drive with it :p

That is AWESOME!!!

I have those Jeans and Mr.Rude top Haggis =]

High five man, high five :P

Woo! *High Five* - I wanted the Mr Noisy, but they had none left! :(

Woo! *High Five* - I wanted the Mr Noisy, but they had none left! :(

Love the Mr. Man T-shirt! :grin: where did you get it from? :D

What other Mr Men T-shirts where there? was there a Mr Slow? :)

Love the Mr. Man T-shirt! :grin: where did you get it from? :D

What other Mr Men T-shirts where there? was there a Mr Slow? :)

Got all the clothes from Topman - not sure what others there are, you should check their website. (Though I know there's a Mr.Messy too! :) )

Got all the clothes from Topman - not sure what others there are, you should check their website. (Though I know there's a Mr.Messy too! :) )

Cool Thanks! :D Mr. Messy would be quite good for me as well! :heh:

Vicar, i demand pics of you wearing it!

Seconded! :awesome:

Vicar, i demand pics of you wearing it!

Thirded!! (If thats a word.)

they will be illigal to sell or import from april. ownership is perfectly legal.

thats a vary nice blade shadow, heblod rove is nice and the tsuba (hand guard) is very good. can see that its a full double tang, so deffo good to swing round. got any oil for it? if you dont then id get it soonish, it'l coem poiled but if your handeling it alot it'l soon wear off. and a fresh coat of oil makes a blade look great, love to see my chen shine

Yea I got the 16 bottles of Paul Chen sword oil aswell.

I finally got one.

jl808_L.jpg

Cool ShadowV7.

Thirded!! (If thats a word.)

Fourtherered. I am in genuine awe by that hat.

Spent my HMV gift card today and got

Howl's Moving Castle £5.00

3274097m.jpg

and Steamboy £7.00

619447m.jpg

Also went into Game and saw they had Resistance: Fall of Man for £19.99 preowned, so spent all my points on my Game Reward card.

1022657m.jpg

eb25_1.JPG

£2.75

BEcause i'm completely useless, and snap the little bit at the top that hold it in the DS every time ¬_¬

eb25_1.JPG

£2.75

BEcause i'm completely useless, and snap the little bit at the top that hold it in the DS every time ¬_¬

I have glow in the dark ones ^_^