NEurope

Yeah their older songs are a lot better. Nothing like a bit of 'Hey Boy Hey Girl' or 'Galaxy Bounce'. If you get a chance, look for a B-Side called 'Base 6'. It's epic:smile:

All Rights Reversed, Burst Generator, Salmon Dance and Saturate are amazing, amazing tracks from the album, Burst Generator being my favourite. The rest of the album itself is made of win too, can't get enough of the Chemical Brothers!

Hey Boy Hey Girl though...bloody hell, what a tune.

*listens to more CB*

I accidentally purchased a parking fine today :(

£30 if i pay in 14 days, or £60 in 28. frustratingly things are kinda tight at the moment so i think I am going to have to leave it till the end of the month.

Do you have overdraft? You might as well pay it asap man!

I bought

3433861m.jpg

3403464m.jpg

857221m.jpg

848066m.jpg

*Shudder*

If you find out how to use the GPS, let me know.

Will do.

I got a black one with 8GB internal memory and an 8GB micro SD card with UK maps on.

So i should be okay trying to figure it out :p

Do you honestly think i'll be playing games on that thing?

Will do.

I got a black one with 8GB internal memory and an 8GB micro SD card with UK maps on.

So i should be okay trying to figure it out :p

Black is very very sexy. :(

If you find out how to use the GPS, let me know.

Go to tools > GPS Data and make sure you have the numbers showing.

It'll say "Searching for satellites" then "Calculating GPS Data" (or something similar), now you just have to wait for it to get tour position. I did it for the first time yesterday and it took about three minutes to locate me.

If you go into options then select 'Satellite Status' then it'll show all the satellites it's receiving data from, once it has your location then the white bars by the number will turn black.

When you start it up make sure you're out in the open and keep the phone still whilst it calculates your position, once it has you can start moving about. I had it calculating the distance to my house when I was driving home, it shows a little compass and tells you how fast you'll get back at your current speed. If you then go into the Maps application it'll zoom right in on your location and the cursor will move around the map as you move!

I plan on using it when I go to Berlin next month, should prove very useful!

Go to tools > GPS Data and make sure you have the numbers showing.

It'll say "Searching for satellites" then "Calculating GPS Data" (or something similar), now you just have to wait for it to get tour position. I did it for the first time yesterday and it took about three minutes to locate me.

If you go into options then select 'Satellite Status' then it'll show all the satellites it's receiving data from, once it has your location then the white bars by the number will turn black.

When you start it up make sure you're out in the open and keep the phone still whilst it calculates your position, once it has you can start moving about. I had it calculating the distance to my house when I was driving home, it shows a little compass and tells you how fast you'll get back at your current speed. If you then go into the Maps application it'll zoom right in on your location and the cursor will move around the map as you move!

I plan on using it when I go to Berlin next month, should prove very useful!

Ah cheers for this dude. Ill investigate if it works!

Arsenal_eng.jpg

Got myself some tickets for the Arsenal/Blackburn game in February. WOO!!

£13.95

Good buy. Just the 3-in-1 yeh? I got mine from totalGBA, fantastic since it's a GBA game player, rumble pak and opera RAM expansion pack in 1. :)

nokia-n95-8gb-combo.jpg

Mmm.. Nokia N95.

Meh. Its a bit awkward and clunky in my experience.

Granted, better than my current phone but at least mine was free :p

Meh. Its a bit awkward and clunky in my experience.

Granted, better than my current phone but at least mine was free :p

We'll see how it goes.

If it gets a signal inside a building its already better than my w810i...

Had two hours to kill between lectures yesterday, so i thought i'd do some research for my dissertation rather than fail at life. Naturally however, i went for the latter option, bopped down lewisham way and acquired me a rather awesome hoody!

1.jpg

What's this? Ah, nought but a humble hoody...

2.jpg

Hold on! Is that...the mark of a hero??

3.jpg

Marked with The Sacred Crest! This must belong to a true legend.

4.jpg

Ahem, enough of the rubbish stuff. Picked me up some nice little badges too, as the hoody turned out cheaper than I was expecting. Score!

5.jpg

I got a pair of Duffs for cheap from TkMaxx cos I was feeling a bit christmas crazy(no pics) but my mum said they look silly on me, so now I feel like not having them. Admittedly, they're not the kind of shoes I normally wear, but I thought they were cool. Also, no picture and not a purchase, but I came home today to find my Winning Poker DVD what I won in a channel five poker competition thing(like, answer a question, not actual poker), double score! I don't think I ever win competitions. :D

23467322.jpg

medical exam: £120

plane-ticket-~-bxp26291.jpg

one way flight to tokyo narita: £340

:blank:

oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god ...

23467322.jpg

I would be seriously worried if my doctor/surgeon looked at me like that during a procedure..

My doctor looked like that right before he lubed up his fingers and took my dignity away....i'll never get it it back :(

EDIT:

sicko-poster-1.jpg

51uFukiaQxL._AA240_.jpg

also a Chopin CD out of HMV for around a fiver

totorodvd.jpg

£4.99 from HMV.co.uk

Trying to get as many Studio Ghibli films as I can...I love them!