NEurope

phantasy-star-sms-cover-front.jpg

£15. That better be a bargain considering what I went through to get it (See weight loss thread)

No image is appearing for me

Phantasy_Star_for_Sega_Master_System-resized200.jpg

Working now? Either way, it's Phantasy Star 1 on the Master System.

Arrived this morning:

The-Conduit-US.jpg

Free copy for reviewings:

342392ps_500h.jpg

For the other's birthday:

4597346?$detail475$

£15. That better be a bargain considering what I went through to get it (See weight loss thread)

Hurrah! Turns out it was. Cheapest PAL copy on eBay is £45. One copy is going for £99 BIN.

urban300.jpg

Just got this for my commute. The £80 Halfords piece of crap is finally gone! It's a Claud Butler Urban 300, which I'm getting on the cycle to work scheme. I'm hoping to shave some time off my journey now that I have a bike that doesn't weigh a ton.

Hurrah! Turns out it was. Cheapest PAL copy on eBay is £45. One copy is going for £99 BIN.

I can assure you that the original Phantasy Star on the Master System isn't worth £99 I checked that listing and that seller also has over 200 listings of similarly overpriced games, most of which will never sell.

Recently the games has sold for between £11 and £20 complete because there are quite a few on there, if there weren't that many though then the game would probably for for around £30 + I purchased my copy of it some time ago for a quite reasonable £20 or less, still it's one of those games that will no doubt increase in value slightly as time goes by and rarity increases.

blazblue1.jpg

8267294l.jpg

8267294x.jpg

Ah Dom, you really missed quite a bit of fun online with Blaz. How you finding it anyways?

8267294x.jpg

pikminwii.jpg

£9.99 Argos - no Trauma Centre Second Opinion left though. :cry:

Layer Cake and The Postman on DVD from ASDA for £2 each.

Also went up to an ice-cream van today, as I had a pound coin burning a hole in my pocket, hoping to get a '99', but they were £1.50, so instead, I spent that pound on a Nestle Choc Ice which was not much bigger than a matchbox. What a rip-off!

It's a Claud Butler Urban 300, which I'm getting on the cycle to work scheme.

What's this cycle to work scheme you speak of? I cycle to work anyway, but I'm always up for abusing a government run scheme or two. Especially if it involves a free/cheap bike.

xmini2.jpg

Xmini II speaker. Very cool, very loud, very small. Probably about 70% the size of one of those Powerball things with the gyroscopes.

pheonix.jpg

Woo. I'm not merely Late to the Party, everyone has gone home already and I'm left to clean up the mess.

[edit] Looking through this thread, I see most of it seems to be stock images of stuff. That's all well and good, but it's kind of boring seeing stuff like that. I'd encourage people to take their own photos of purchases, even if it's something mundane like a DVD. It makes the thread much more fun. Over at another forum I frequent, it's a rule that people take their own photos of stuff, and the thread is a pleasure to look at :-p

Edited by Android18a

pheonix.jpg

Woo. I'm not merely Late to the Party, everyone has gone home already and I'm left to clean up the mess.

Except you found a stash of Tequila everyone else forgot about and therefore you still get to enjoy one of the best parties ever conceived.

9780071420891.jpg

I know Grunch I know, verb drills. Calmn down.

£3.76

pheonix.jpg

thats an increadable game. as my mate rightly put it "winning a case makes you feel like a big man".

i can think of few games that got my pulse going so much, even today, the words cross examination get me extreemly excited. the music during some of the "battles" is amoungst the most exciting in any game i can remember.

If you all are interested in learning Italian I think The Observer have a free learning guide today. The Guardian had one yesterday so chances are The Observer will.

I can't remember the last time I went to a good car-boot. Nothing beats the feeling of picking up an amazing bargain for a pittance.

Whats da Conduit globe?

Tellyn wheres da Unbreakablez? Oh....do I mean From Dusk Till Dawn?

Yeah my mate I was with recommended I read gunslinger and for 50p its hard to argue...

9780071420891.jpg

I know Grunch I know, verb drills. Calmn down.

£3.76

Oooh that reminds me I was going to recommend a grammar book for you. I'll PM :)

EDIT:

re5.jpg

And a hoody and parka from Uniqlo. I can't seem to hotlink the pictures though because their website is stupid.

Edited by Razz