NEurope

JonSt, The Wrestler is a darn good movie to be honest with ya if you havn't seen it yet.

JonSt, The Wrestler is a darn good movie to be honest with ya if you havn't seen it yet.

Yeah, i've been meaning to get it for ages, finally got round to it. Obviously not seen it yet but it's got a damn good soundtrack.

Yeah, i've been meaning to get it for ages, finally got round to it. Obviously not seen it yet but it's got a damn good soundtrack.

Its got a good story to it as well, with an excellent 80's soundtrack to it as well.

Eevil, I demand you put that into a GIF so we can see it as one fluid(ish) motion.

I got work in under an hour so I'll work on it tomorrow, can one make a gif using Windows Movie Maker? :S

3025largeaviator1w32811.jpg

Ray-Ban Gold 3025 = £77.

Retailers are dumb. I was looking at these in a shop today and I told the guy I'd seen them £10 cheaper online, but if they did something about the price I'd buy them then and there. But NO, they wouldn't. So I said FINE I'll get them online. Which I just did, yay.

You know what to do.

Watch it? I would, but I have work soon. I'll watch it tomorrow. Sacrelidge I know, but I needs moneyz.

Nice movie choicings Jimbob. I feel outta the loop with all this blu-ray stuff taking off. I wonder if there's much point buying regular doovdé's anymore.

Aye, considering all 3 cost me £16 together i couldn't say fairer than that. And surprising as well that Predator was on the list of 3 for 2.

As for goaferboy, well Last Action Hero is a darn good choice as well.

3025largeaviator1w32811.jpg

Ray-Ban Gold 3025 = £77.

Retailers are dumb. I was looking at these in a shop today and I told the guy I'd seen them £10 cheaper online, but if they did something about the price I'd buy them then and there. But NO, they wouldn't. So I said FINE I'll get them online. Which I just did, yay.

Nice technique. You obliterated his price. Go back in there, wearing them.

Watch it? I would, but I have work soon. I'll watch it tomorrow. Sacrelidge I know, but I needs moneyz.

Nooooo not watch it. You knooow.

Yes, it indeed was the K850i. Shockingly put together phone. Sister had the model before and that had similar problems. had it for nearly 18 months and somehow, down on the horrible joystick thing somehow translates to a touchscreen press ¬_¬. Thank god I have my blackberry.

Wasn't totally sold on the camera. Kept thinking "why didn't you just buy a digital camera if you wanted to take photos..." Luckily my camera on my BB Storm is pretty nice so these thoughts are kept at bay for the moment.

Are you a heavy user of the phone because I was and that's possibly why it failed me.

Yeah the k850i is abysmal. And apart from that it was a fucking fingerprint magnet. Awful.

I'm a heavy user, and mine was trashed so quickly, its not like i'm abusive. I just use my phone a lot!

The whole camera arguement; why buy a phone with a camera at all if you don't intend to take pics :heh:

Nice technique. You obliterated his price. Go back in there, wearing them.

Nooooo not watch it. You knooow.

Oh, I get you. Will be done tomorrow.

I've had a few SE's before, including the 850i. I had nothing but problems with them, if it wasn't the joystick it was the touch buttons. The software was really sluggish too.

Get an iPhone I say :heh:

Yeah the k850i is abysmal. And apart from that it was a fucking fingerprint magnet. Awful.

I'm a heavy user, and mine was trashed so quickly, its not like i'm abusive. I just use my phone a lot!

The whole camera arguement; why buy a phone with a camera at all if you don't intend to take pics :heh:

Because when you get the thing, you realise you have nothing to take pics of :heh:

Thing about cameras on phones is that with the internet on phones nowadays and these social networking sites like facebook and twitter, people can be out an about, take a picture, then upload it straight away which is extremely cool.

I think that'd be more of a reason to buy a camera phone.

Unless you buy an Eye-Fi card... god dammit I want one of those.

Thing about cameras on phones is that with the internet on phones nowadays and these social networking sites like facebook and twitter, people can be out an about, take a picture, then upload it straight away which is extremely cool.

I think that'd be more of a reason to buy a camera phone.

The phone i got can upload direct to Youtube as well, via an email link at the moment.

You can practically upload anything from your phone to Facebook/Twitter/MySpace on the move these days, shows how much technology has changed in just a few years.

Lol, why?

Im heading into town later to my comicbook shop so you can expect more DC trades to be posted in here.....and maybe an Invincible if its cheap enough.

I wasn't a fan* Infintie Crisis. All the DC recent crisis' just didn't excite me. Too many obscurish characters that just aren't even slightly interesting, in a ridiculous ret conning story. Blah.

Seriously BUY GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS WAR. The TPB just came out. Dooooo eeeet. Also if you see Batman by JUDD WINNICK or Batman and Son by ....Grant Morrison. They're all pretty great.

*hated

I just bought:

Hannah Montana Season 2 Volume 1

1020233.jpg

Hannah Montana Season 2 Volume 2

1020234.jpg

Hannah Montana Season 2 Volume 3

2116.jpg

Hannah Montana Season 2 Volume 4

2117.jpg

It's the purchase that keeps on giving all summer as each part comes out across July and August. :grin:

I wasn't a fan* Infintie Crisis. All the DC recent crisis' just didn't excite me. Too many obscurish characters that just aren't even slightly interesting, in a ridiculous ret conning story. Blah.

Sounds like Invincible.