NEurope

51E9GizWksL._SS500_.jpg

£1. Liked the movie so why not get the book eh?

132_Cover_web.jpg

£3.60

5000168021331_200.jpg5000168021331_200.jpg

£2. Asda have two boxes of triple packs for £2....or £2.42 each. Bargain.

Today's Purchases:

Red Faction Guerrila - £14 (had credit) GAME

And a pair of trainers - £10 out of JJBs. Their not bad actually. Pretty comfy and for that price, I can't exactly argue. :p such a cheap sake.

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

Needed some more jeans/t-shirts.

Watch out!!! don't put the prices on, you'll get torn to shreds for paying more than a fiver for a t-shirt, but dont worry it's ok for them to buy a bit if plastic for £100!!!:yay:

Ooooo, that is a very cool hoodie nightwolf!

Thanks, I remain adamant that I'll buy everything from that store. :indeed:

I want a shirt from All Saints but it's £80 :(

Guess I'll have to save.

They are having a sale caris, just wait a few more days and see. Which one is it?

Watch out!!! don't put the prices on, you'll get torn to shreds for paying more than a fiver for a t-shirt, but dont worry it's ok for them to buy a bit if plastic for £100!!!:yay:

Hehe hence the lack of prices on my part. Each to their own etc etc.

Hehe hence the lack of prices on my part. Each to their own etc etc.

Should still put them up. Its very rare i would ever spend less than £25 on a t shirt. Unless its been reduced from that price. Hey im a brand whore and i dont care lol.

Should still put them up. Its very rare i would ever spend less than £25 on a t shirt. Unless its been reduced from that price. Hey im a brand whore and i dont care lol.

Woo for you :bowdown:

Oh and Asos is evil, I swear I have spent well over a grand at that place in the past year!!

Edited by James

lol luv this post

I saw the most stunning Wolverine t-shirt in FCUK today. It's £25 though. Which annoys my sensibilities of money-spending.

56QB1.jpg?lc=en-GB&lv=6

It was way...dirtier than that in store though. You had to struggle to make out what was going on.

I saw the most stunning Wolverine t-shirt in FCUK today. It's £25 though. Which annoys my sensibilities of money-spending.

56QB1.jpg?lc=en-GB&lv=6

It was way...dirtier than that in store though. You had to struggle to make out what was going on.

One of the last pieces of Turner art before he died.

56QB1.jpg?lc=en-GB&lv=6

not the same one as in your post, but there are some FCUK wolverine tees over at play.com for 18 beans. http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?searchtype=clothingall&searchstring=french+connection&page=search&pa=search&go.x=19&go.y=12

51C8A2YVZVL._SS400_.jpg

!

The best ending to a game ever. I loved it.

!

The best ending to a game ever. I loved it.

The best MGS game IMO. One of the best games I have played EVER.

Yeah, agreed.

I would agree. And the MGS2 ending was easily the most up its own arse, and therefore worst of them all. :p

I've only played the 4th one and the Game Boy Colour version. I'm waiting until the first MGS comes onto the PS store before playing them in order.