NEurope

*quietly watches a humping rez+tumbleweed roll by*

naaaaaah nah nah nah nah nah katamari indecency

canon%20140.jpg

With Canon, you can.

Figured I'd probably need a printer now that I can't use my (ex) housemate's anymore. £30. All-in-one jobbie.

Would have been nice if it were cheaper :p

Also got this:

9780007253456.jpg

£2. Bargain.

Some more Blu Ray Bargains.

516SLP2%2BzgL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

51ozO7%2BFT9L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

51P%2BJksYS3L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

51ozO7%2BFT9L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

This film cured my imsomnia :awesome:

516SLP2%2BzgL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

To make that film a bargin they must have paid you to take it off them. lol

That's either the most freakishly lifelike mannequin in the world, or the most mind numbingly dull man.

Nokia_6300.jpg

Free on contract, 300 minutes and unlimited texts for £15 a month. There were newer, flashier Sony Ericsons available but after trying them I decided they were horrid and stuck with good old Nokia :)

Todays rentals:

51WDXRyxPHL._SL500_AA240_.jpg51RUQfb18sL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I also managed to order this at the misprice of £24.49, its doubtful Amazon will honour the price but I can always hope:

51V4IdlOfvL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Todays rentals:

I also managed to order this at the misprice of £24.49, its doubtful Amazon will honour the price but I can always hope:

51V4IdlOfvL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

you lucky thing tell me if they honour it as i will have to purchase it as well

By law they'd have to sell it wouldn't they?

I always thought so but from what ive heard, they rarely do honour misprices as big as this.

Nothing yet, it says delivery wont be until 9-13 days but in my account its still coming up with £24.49, its only on the product page that its been set back to the proper price.

I think they will either just cancel the order or actually go through with the misprice for me. Probably cancel though.

By law they'd have to sell it wouldn't they?

Its a myth. They can cancel your order just as in any shop they could refuse to sell something at the incorect price. But most places do honour the prices. But they dont have to by law.

Shoes againnnnn. Needed new brown sandals and found a lovely pair. One size smaller than my normal size but my size is sold out everywhere, and the salespeople (and my sister) said it fit. =P

Foto195.jpg

Originally €69.95, buuuuut thanks to sales (-40%) and some coupons I had, it came to €32.53. ^____^

Shoes againnnnn. Needed new brown sandals and found a lovely pair. One size smaller than my normal size but my size is sold out everywhere, and the salespeople (and my sister) said it fit. =P

Originally €69.95, buuuuut thanks to sales (-40%) and some coupons I had, it came to €32.53. ^____^

Only a girl could say she needs "new brown sandals" as if they're as compulsory as a toothbrush :laughing:

I do need some new shoes for work though. One of my pairs are a bit too big and cut my ankles. The other pair are a bit too high for wearing everyday. Ok I have lots of pairs but I want some more.

Only a girl could say she needs "new brown sandals" as if they're as compulsory as a toothbrush :laughing:

I do need some new shoes for work though. One of my pairs are a bit too big and cut my ankles. The other pair are a bit too high for wearing everyday. Ok I have lots of pairs but I want some more.

Well I only had one pair of sandals really, and I've had them for years and they're falling apart. So yeah, needed new ones so got two pairs this week. Besides, you can never have too many shoes. =P

Its a myth. They can cancel your order just as in any shop they could refuse to sell something at the incorect price. But most places do honour the prices. But they dont have to by law.

Exactly

Even something labeled at the apparent "proper" price doesn't have to be sold by a shop for that amount if they wish not to do so.

The price on the label is merely a guide as to what they expect you pay for it. The price tag is just a label with numbers on it and until they put it through the till and ask for your money, you haven't actually been given the price yet.

phantasy-star-sms-cover-front.jpg

£15. That better be a bargain considering what I went through to get it (See weight loss thread)