NEurope

Bought myself a little something to celebrate the end of exams. Asked it as a Christmas present but no one could find it (me either), now there were quite a lot of them in the store.

antony.JPG

Antony and the Johnsons - I am a bird now

€13.90 (plus 1 cent for the plastic bag to put it in)

9c4027163e04f05e607f7e785b557eaf.jpg

Oh yeeeah!

YES!.

I've wanted that for ages. And the other movie(s?).

cover.jpg

pre-ordered yesterday from game.co.uk

That cover is gorgeous.

ouendan_2.jpg

4723-v3-orig.jpg

Okami.jpg

endless-ocean-big.jpg

Endless Ocean - 22 euros (2nd Hand)

table-tennis-wii.jpg

Rockstar Game's Table Tennis - 30 euros (also second hand)

geowarsboxart071207.jpg

Geometry Wars Galaxies - 25 euros (with 15 euro discount from GAME instore card)

psychonauts_Cover_633569f.jpg

Psychonauts - 3 euros (bargain of the month)

Bought a pair of jeans and a t-shirt from River Island. Jeans were £40 and top was £12.

Love em both. I practically buy everything from River Island.

Had £15 in my paypal account so decided to buy this from Ebay as the DVD has been discontinued.

196563~Eraserhead-Posters.jpg

Wanted to see it for ages, better be worth the cost.

I got that Beverly Hills Cop set too, not as cheap, but still worth it. 3 is the best. #Wooondderworrld...#

Can't find a picture of it, didn't look further from Google, but Tremors 1, 2, and 3 on Doovde from Hoomz, for a tenner, they did have it with Tremors 4 for £20, but couldn't be bothered.

S5703M_L.jpg

been looking for a europian peice for a while, this bad boy is irish. just to clarify some of the quote, tempered sprung carbon steel means its practical to use as an actual sword, a stainless steel weapon of over about 11 inches is liable to break, due to some molecular malarkie.

also worth noting that the blade is full tang, which means the blade goes all the way through the handle (its vissable in the pommel (round bit at the end of the handle))

was_S.jpg

is to keep it from rusting. i already have oil that i use on my katana, but the irish sword hasnt got a sheath of scabbard, and will be exposed to air, which dries oil. downside of carbon steel is that left alone it will rust, though personaly i like sword care, you really get to know a blade when you spend 20 mins applying oil with a cotton bud.

whole lot set me back £99.

i did it to stop me going out and wasting more money instead of doing work.

finaly all arived, picked it up from the post office yestetday, and im very pleased.

lot heavier then any outher sword i own, swinging it is slow, and the hand grip is like murder, i need some leather gloves for it if i want soft hands to remain. the blade's point is great but the edges arnt sharp, but i can soon fix that.

box-l.jpg

£11

Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo and Aussie Colour Something Leave In Conditioner Spray Something - £6

Food from sainsburys - about £11 (should keep me alive a little longer at uni)

Stress boobs as a present for a friend:

pal085.jpg

Slightly weird looking but very funny. They were £8 from Anne Summers.

The problem with boring Sundays is that they often lead to expensive internet purchases.

White DualShock 3 $59.99 from YesAsia.

_fa30-ps3white_2.jpg

I needed a second controller, and as I discovered over £25 rotting away in my PayPal account I thought I might as well import.

Blade Runner (5-disc US Blu-Ray) $34.43 including shipping from Amazon US.

61UuM4DakzL._AA240_.jpg

My DVD version is rather rubbish quality, and seeing as the 5-disk US version costs the same as the 2-disc UK edition it seemed worth heading overseas.

Planet Earth (Blu-Ray) £39.98 from Amazon UK.

51sbgHXSjjL._AA240_.jpg

No need of an explanation for this one. An amazing series.

PS3 Blu-Ray Remote Control £14.98 from Amazon UK.

41d%2Bq6GADtL._AA280_.jpg

Should make things easier for the parents, and it always feels a bit odd using a PS3 controller whilst watching movies.