NEurope

51XMFQESJDL._SS500_.jpg

£59.98 - Björk's first 7 albums on DualDisc

41ZyQBb8OtL._SS500_.jpg

£6.96 - Volta Special Edition (+DVD)

And now my bank balance is a nice big round circle.

Premium.jpg

My most expensive purchase of 2008 so far, Vista Premium upgrade for £75 from the upgrade page on PC World, Anytime upgrade disk arrives on Tuesday so i can install this then.

I got that Beverly Hills Cop set too, not as cheap, but still worth it. 3 is the best. #Wooondderworrld...#

What the hell happened to you?

24 season 2-6. 17.99 GBP for each.

I did the same thing this time last year also, but with season's 2-5 obvioulsy.

You're in for a treat. Enjoy! : peace:

My last purchase's were :-

CTU hooide (beardy man not included)

3469670m.jpg

The Art of Wallace and Gromit

51V90HVM8BL._AA240_.jpg

Shares in Wiki

z_w_wii_pkf_090707.jpg

McChicken Sandwich. Wasn't very nice as me and my friend were discussing sex, and I kept looking at the white stuff. The fries were delicious though.

McChicken_R.jpg

The Art of Wallace and Gromit

51V90HVM8BL._AA240_.jpg

I'm not ashamed to say that I will copy you in buying this.

I love Wallace and Gromit!

And so is 2pac, lol.

I knew someone would say that lol. Still got great music and that album has a few new tracks :)

The motherboard currently in my PC is pretty crap, so I needed to replace it. It seems pretty cramped in there with the current case too. So I decided to buy...

motherboard_productimage_ga-x38-dq6_big.jpg

Gigabyte GA X38-DS4 motherboard.

DSCF1206.jpg

Antec p182 case (note: that photo is not mine.)

Both from Microdirect.co.uk, £220 (inc. shipping costs). Not a bad deal imo! :)

EDIT: It's all just been despatched too!! :yay:

It looks like a fantastic case, I've heard nothing but good tings about it. I'll let you know what it's like when I get it. It's certainly a huge improvement over my current PC case...

indianalego2.jpg

I now have a Lego figure of Harrison Ford and Sean Connery. :yay:

Theres a few incarnations of Harrison Ford now! :heh:

It looks like a fantastic case, I've heard nothing but good tings about it. I'll let you know what it's like when I get it. It's certainly a huge improvement over my current PC case...

Ooh please. I've read its a monster of a case. Some pics to show the size of it would be nice.

I was looking around some other forums, and someone posted a pic of how they've arranged thier hardware within a p182 case. It looks really damn good...

pc_case_interior.jpg

51awIypkQJL._SS500_.jpg

(I already have seasons 1 & 2 but I left them at home and I don't have the miniseries. So it works out a tiny bit more than getting season 3 + Miniseries)

51A34cjxepL._SS500_.jpg

Great choice there. Bougth both myself a couple weeks ago and watched them non-stop. It has easily become my favourite series.

just bought a wii lan adaptor which ive been meaning to buy for ages, now I can play Strikers online without my shitty wi-fi stopping me.

I was looking around some other forums, and someone posted a pic of how they've arranged thier hardware within a p182 case. It looks really damn good...

pc_case_interior.jpg

If its anything like the P180 that i have? It'll be a giant mess of wires through the bottom from the PSU. Its a real bastard to build. Seriously.

If its anything like the P180 that i have? It'll be a giant mess of wires through the bottom from the PSU. Its a real bastard to build. Seriously.

I've read with the P182 if you have a modular PSU it's a lot tidier. I'm not sure how though, if I knew what modular meant I could tell you.