NEurope

Dooooo it! My mate has a slot machine in his room and it's a blast, and that one being Jet Set Radio makes it that much more awesome.

It was my birthday a few days ago so i though "screw it" - gonna get a PS3 and a few games and Blu-Ray discs with some vouchers that I had saved up. However I also picked up a copy of Zack & Wiki! - Love that game!

Why can't Wii games be cheaper - it was the same with Gamecube games - damn the system being so popular! :laughing:

- Now if only I could actually get excited about Mario Galaxy and Zelda Twilight Princess (had that since launch and still not played it yet - well not beyond the cow hearding bit at the start).

Just won this lovely vintage baby doll nightie in hot pink chiffon off of Ebay for just £3.59.

78b2_1.JPG

Bargain.

006441034X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Just watched the film and the book was £4 incl. p&p from the marketplace. Although I have only just started reading The Wind-Up Bird Chronicles which is about 650 pages...

Want the art book too (for the script) but it be pricey.

Just won this lovely vintage baby doll nightie in hot pink chiffon off of Ebay for just £3.59.

78b2_1.JPG

Bargain.

its kinda... revealing. still, i cant imagine i look much better in my boxers.

cant post pix of my purcase as im on the wii, but i got battilion wars 2 for 20ish pounds on amazon and i prebooked the 3rd eragon book. id worry im cock blocking my self but i spent £120 on new t shirts and shit last week, and ive noticed a few heads turning so yay all round.

now im saving for a gladius.

ah, i thought it was just a nighty to sleep in.

Hey, I'm a whore in the bedroom.

Hey, I'm a whore in the bedroom.

What size are you? My missus has a bridesmade dress you can buy :D

What size are you? My missus has a bridesmade dress you can buy :D

No good, I need my clothes made to measure really, being so tall.

I read the first to this last year and i've not really picked up a book since, got the urge to read again yesterday and picked up the second, finished it this morning so bought the third:

69747.jpg

turnip-head.jpg

Turnip Head keychain. £9

Just watched it with a friend and his birthday is next month so this'll go toward that. May get him the grandma Sophie one as well as thats cheaper on ebay.

Finally bought a pair of shorts as well as a nice t shirt from River Island.

I needed these shorts a week ago...now its all cloudy/rainy.

turnip-head.jpg

Turnip Head keychain. £9

Just watched it with a friend and his birthday is next month so this'll go toward that. May get him the grandma Sophie one as well as thats cheaper on ebay.

Win!

Howl's Moving Castle ftw! <3

Another 50p Body Spray, hohoho!

[ATTACH]2046[/ATTACH]

Vegas 2 for £19.97 ^_^

61HCOjnwo7L._SS400_.jpg

Another 50p Body Spray, hohoho!

[ATTACH]2046[/ATTACH]

Ahhhh that stuff smells so bad!

Just watched the film and the book was £4 incl. p&p from the marketplace. Although I have only just started reading The Wind-Up Bird Chronicles which is about 650 pages...

The only other Murakami you've read is Norwegian Wood, right? Heh, you're in for some more standard Murakami, expect surreality to the extreme. :wink:

The only other Murakami you've read is Norwegian Wood, right? Heh, you're in for some more standard Murakami, expect surreality to the extreme. :wink:

I read Dance, Dance, Dance as well.

Im aware Murakami is surreal. Its part of the appeal....for real!

i get scoffed at everytime i tell a japanese person that dont like murakami THAT much. he's like jesus over here or something... if jesus was japanese/still alive/wrote surrealist fiction/was unconditionally loved by all.

...i really liked norwegian wood tho - what are his OTHER "standard books"?? i'm more interested in his boring stuff apparently :grin:

For all those cans of cheap deodorant you could of bought a can of Lynx Africa!