NEurope

Anyway.

26.jpg

£7. In a Ghibli mood lately. Also; need to stop spending >_<

Although I really want the art books (because of both the art and script) but at £16 a pop :/

Anyway.

26.jpg

£7. In a Ghibli mood lately. Also; need to stop spending >_<

Although I really want the art books (because of both the art and script) but at £16 a pop :/

Nice! My favorite Ghibli film.

Got some flip flops for £5 from Burton.

I also got 210 Euros. Not really a Purchase more of an exhange for my GBP. :)

large.jpeg

£300 for the lot! cheaper the other places from zavvii by 30 quid ~ usually its the gran turismo one and that is just a game i wouldnt touch!

I need a PS3 solely for the purpose of playing MGS4....I'm seriously considering borrowing somebody's PS3 for a weekend or so and play that damn game. I've played every single MGS game....I NEED to play MGS4.....you don't understand.

I need a PS3 solely for the purpose of playing MGS4....I'm seriously considering borrowing somebody's PS3 for a weekend or so and play that damn game. I've played every single MGS game....I NEED to play MGS4.....you don't understand.

Same here.:( (Though I haven't played the portable and MSX ones)

I think he means "eww [used underwear bought off] ebay"

I think he means "eww [used underwear bought off] ebay"

It's brand new though.

duffy_002103_1_MainPicture.jpg

Just won 2 standing tickets on eBay at £26.00, to see Duffy in concert in less than 2 weeks!

duffy_002103_1_MainPicture.jpg

Just won 2 standing tickets on eBay at £26.00, to see Duffy in concert in less than 2 weeks!

Awesome! :D

I like Duffy!

Don't know many people who do! :heh:

B0002HSDT6.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

£7.30 off ebay. Someone tried to sneak in at the last minute, good thing I had upped my maximum by a pound a few mins before :D

B0002HSDT6.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

£7.30 off ebay. Someone tried to sneak in at the last minute, good thing I had upped my maximum by a pound a few mins before :D

This would have been my favorite Ghibli film but it is so depressing. The only thing that has ever brought me close to tears. It's brilliant.

Mhm its definately my favourite depressing Ghibli. Its tragically beautiful. I think Howl's so far is my favourite in general. Not sure which to get next though (check anime thread ;))

Mhm its definately my favourite depressing Ghibli. Its tragically beautiful. I think Howl's so far is my favourite in general. Not sure which to get next though (check anime thread ;))

Haha!! Fair nuff! :p

Back on topic, I bought 6 tickets to see:

dance300.jpg

@ Somerset House!! :yay:

Six? Bringing friends or just want a lot of room?

Damn I need a job over the summer. I keep finding stuff I want to buy :D

Six? Bringing friends or just want a lot of room?

Damn I need a job over the summer. I keep finding stuff I want to buy :D

Well normally I'm always miss when they start selling tickets and they sell out so I kind of over compensated this time. True Story. :p

I bought 3 my sister bought 3. I bought 3 to go with my sister and an extra one because I'm slightly insane and she did exactly the same 2 hours after me. She called me at lunch to tell me, the call basically went like this:

Sis: Guess what we are doing on July the 11th?

Me: Uuuurm...I already bought us 3 tickets to see Justice.

Sis: Oh really!?! *gargled excitment*...what the hell am I going to do with these tickets.

Me: We could put our feet up?

I'm sure I'll find people to fill the spaces. Already found one, possibly two.

wickedcdcover.jpg

went to see it on Friday night, best musical i've ever seen. So i bought the soundtrack. £7.99

Bastards from zavvi cancelled my order for the ps3 two times.. So I just gave up from them!

So I ended up getting one from amazon for £284.99 and had to get GTA IV separate.. which brings it to £339.97 compared to £309.99 of what I would have paid with zavvi. i.e. GTA IV in this case was £30!

But with amazon @ 299.99 they are doing in a bundle the console, a game and a HDMI cable. So I chose DMC4

end of the day

31Qrj5llM3L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

1 x ps3 @ £284.99

61%2BF0WPAY7L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

1 x gta iv @ £30

51ACRlQW0xL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

1 x DMC IV 7.50

317WkhpfE7L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

1 x HDMI cable 7.50

£100

+ 7.50 delivery.

got my gladius to commemerate my success in my dissertation. I'll need to find a decent name for it in latin. i dont often name swords unless they have a significance to them.